Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mia Lounge review thread

Bling

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Thanks to everyone that made it out on such short notice. This will be a defenite weekly thing, with different locals on the decks upstairs, so you guys can count on it as long as the crew at MIA lets us. ;)

MIA is easily becoming my favorite spot...so laid back, great tunes, great friends, and just an awesome atmosphere.

Next week, we've got the SOTU guys!!! Obby and Joey upstairs while Edgar spins downstairs.......I can't wait!!

:eek:

Nice very nice. Thanks for the week anticpation notice,unlike my brothers 5minutes after he left the house last night. :mad:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

For those who couldn't stay until the end, you missed out! ;):tongue:

Fo Sho!! It seemed like after you guys left, that's when it got good. :) Thanks for all the support guys!

and....

Thank you Jackie and the MIA crew, I had a great time. That really is a cool place. Cant wait to do it again!

SOTU in the house......what :D

so SS, when can I hear your debut trance set :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mrsblend

Had a very good time...Mr.Miami & Eric were great...

Michael...GOOD JOB!!:clap:

It was definitely worth the drive and going to sleep a bit late on a Monday (which I normally do not do)!!

:D

Valerie

did u guys eat there...if u didnt know ladies eat free after 10 o clock, and the food is MMMmmmMMMmMmMmmMmmmmm delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would had made the drive even better!!!!!!!!

Hey eric,

I had no idea you were spinning at MIA last night. (I am just coming out of hibernation) I would def have gone to see ya!

Sorry I missed it!!

Next time, please let me know ahead of time. Have to make the right schedule changes at work!!

Glad to hear you were great!!:) :) :)

Originally posted by trancemonkey

Hey eric,

I had no idea you were spinning at MIA last night. (I am just coming out of hibernation) I would def have gone to see ya!

Sorry I missed it!!

Next time, please let me know ahead of time. Have to make the right schedule changes at work!!

Glad to hear you were great!!:) :) :)

It was kinda last minute thing. No biggie, I'm sure we will do it again. Next week they are having the SOTU peeps. Monday's @ MIA just getting better and better :aright:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

It was kinda last minute thing. No biggie, I'm sure we will do it again. Next week they are having the SOTU peeps. Monday's @ MIA just getting better and better :aright:

:D :D :D

Did you have a good time on Sunday? Never got to say bye!!!

I am still trying to recover from a cold. But WOW he was amazing!!

Originally posted by trancemonkey

:D :D :D

Did you have a good time on Sunday? Never got to say bye!!!

I am still trying to recover from a cold. But WOW he was amazing!!

You mean Sunday @ Space for Tiesto? :laugh:

That was a while ago already ;) Yeah, I had a great time. When I came back to where we were all hanging out, you guys were gone. :( Oh well, see ya next time.

Monday was a very good nite for me. I had plenty of fun, their were definitely plenty of hot chick der. Not to mention I was enjoying the drinks.

Mike and Eric were right on target, i just think MIA should've let people know the upstairs was open...I talked to plenty of ppl and they did not even know their was an upstairs. Also VERY IMPORTANT: open the bar upstairs:idea: I had to go downstairs every 10 mins to get a drink. Mike and Eric made it so fun, that I had to jump on the decks at one point...and im not really into trance. Had a great time doin it!

One last gripe: after looking forward to the food at MIA' and talking it up to my friends that were visiting that day, I have to say i was very disapointed with the service. I ordered pasta but did not get my salad...no big deal. I paid the bill and never got my F-ing change...I just felt that was very disrespectful. I tip very well and I spend money when I go out especially on drinks...you guys know this if you seen me doing the Carlton. Since I don't like to make scenes, I'll just go to MIA' to support from now on. No dinner there every monday, even if it is some of the best Italian i've had this far south.

Looking forward to seeing some more cp dj's there in the future.

SS:D

Originally posted by djss

Monday was a very good nite for me. I had plenty of fun, their were definitely plenty of hot chick der. Not to mention I was enjoying the drinks.

Mike and Eric were right on target, i just think MIA should've let people know the upstairs was open...I talked to plenty of ppl and they did not even know their was an upstairs. Also VERY IMPORTANT: open the bar upstairs:idea: I had to go downstairs every 10 mins to get a drink. Mike and Eric made it so fun, that I had to jump on the decks at one point...and im not really into trance. Had a great time doin it!

:aright:

It was a last minute thing. They were trying to get the bar ready before it got busy but they didnt have a bar tender from what I understood, so that's why it was closed. It was a trial run and sure next week they will have everything setup.

As for the people not knowing the upstaris was open, I agree. But.....me and Mike made sure they found out ;) At one point, there was hardly anyone downstairs and everyone was upstairs! :D Can't wait to do it again!