Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sandbar dident seem the same as it was last year.

Seemed like allot of "ethnic" locals where there.. Not the same good looking crowd. I hope this year is different. Could have somthing to do with the nightclub format they are trying to push. Hot girls just seem to like loungy enviroments so much better.

Why changed what worked so well? :confused:

Originally posted by thesandman

-If you can't have fun at a spot like sandbar then don't go out.

Thats a very bold statemnet to make and I must say I disagree....coming from me, someone who has been going out since half of this board was in diapers(j/k) I must say Ive never had a good time there. No offense to the place or promoters I just don't like it what so ever. And ask anybody that knows me they'll tell you I know how to and always have fun. Just not there.

But yeah, Ive seen tons of hot women there.

Ok, my point being if the weather is nice, you can chill outside, skyline view, and its a great set up. To me its like Surf Club of north Jersey but no beach or bikini bitches running around.

Best time I ever had there was Junior last fall... Really good time.

Rydell and Justin usually rip the place good too.

Originally posted by thesandman

Ok, my point being if the weather is nice, you can chill outside, skyline view, and its a great set up. To me its like Surf Club of north Jersey but no beach or bikini bitches running around.

Best time I ever had there was Junior last fall... Really good time.

Rydell and Justin usually rip the place good too.

yeah i love sandbar for hanging outside and jsut bullshiting.. I jsut think they should stop promoting the club aspect of it as much and work on the chillen out side shit.. Thats what draws the bitches IMO

Ive worked at Sandbar for three years now and its ALWAYS a good time.. I disagree with promoting it more for the outside then the inside club scene.. its both.. equally.. and thats why people come there.. Sandbar doesnt even need promoting, it is what it is.. Everyone knows its there, what it is, and they keep coming back and having a great time..