Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WWF Wrestlers at Lookers

Anyone who is a WWF fan should have been at Lookers last night.

My brother and his friends went to Lookers after the show and in walks Lita, Matt Hardy, Jericho, and Molly Holly.... and the ref (Earl something... I forgot) Apparently after their shows they always go to the diner thats attached to Lookers and then go into Lookers for a little bit to hang out. They took pictures and had a few drinks with them and then left.

So anytime you know when theres a show - head to Lookers afterwards to see them. :D

I was working at the Hilton in Rockafella Plaza all last week and everyday wrestlers were arriving for Wrestlemania... swarms of kids and dorks of all sorts we sweatin these guys for autographs and pics...I'm not into wrestling but this was soo cool... some of the guys were HOTTTTT...I met Steve Austin, some short midget, some jacked guy with long hair and then I saw God...they called him Randy something...

Originally posted by cynstam21

I was working at the Hilton in Rockafella Plaza all last week and everyday wrestlers were arriving for Wrestlemania... swarms of kids and dorks of all sorts we sweatin these guys for autographs and pics...I'm not into wrestling but this was soo cool... some of the guys were HOTTTTT...I met Steve Austin, some short midget, some jacked guy with long hair and then I saw God...they called him Randy something...

Randy Orton?

randy1.jpg

Originally posted by thesandman

They have been hanging at Lookers since 95..... There are pics of them on the wall at then diner connected to the place.

Last nights show was weeeeak, but Sunday was insane....

cynstam has a new screen saver now....lmao

Did you go to the show, or just watched it? My boyfriend went, he said he was glad the tickets were free cause it sucked!

BTW, I can't believe Molly really let them shave her head! She had better have gotten a huge bonus for that!

They have been hanging at Lookers since 95..... There are pics of them on the wall at then diner connected to the place.

Last nights show was weeeeak, but Sunday was insane....

cynstam has a new screen saver now....lmao

wrestle mania 20 sucked asssssssssssss...

every match was boring besides the last one....i just wanted to see Taker but they made him into a fucking cowboy.

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

wrestle mania 20 sucked asssssssssssss...

every match was boring besides the last one....i just wanted to

see Taker but they made him into a fucking cowboy.

he is not not a cowboy! if you have watched westling over the years you can obviously see he is both the undertaker and bad ass! he didn't want to come back exactly as dark as the undertaker.

Originally posted by jpdd810

he is not not a cowboy! if you have watched westling over the years you can obviously see he is both the undertaker and bad ass! he didn't want to come back exactly as dark as the undertaker.

That is perhaps the gayest thing you have said. Why dont you stop watching WWF White Trash Wrestling and come and meet me for a drink - and leave the boyfriend at home. I dont want him getting bombed and starting with the first Pork Chop he sees (MY boyfriend can kick YOUR boyfriends ass!)

PS - arent you not allowed on this website? Ooooooooh... Im telllliiinnnnggggg

WM was a great show, there were 3 slow matches in the middle but the show ran 4 1/2 hours, there has to be some down time.

and the final match was one of the best matches of all time, in fact it was the best WM match I have seen in 20 years, edging out HBK/Razor WMX and HBK/Hitman WM 12.... worth the price of admission alone.

Undertaker is what he is, nothing special but people go crazy for him, I thought he was cool in 91 when he debuted at MSG and pinned a then undefeated Bret Hart.... Taker/Kane was good for what it was.... Guererro/Angle wasn't as good as it could of been but Angle's neck was all fucked up, hes going to be out a while now

Kermzy, I went last night, I had a great time but the show was just ok b/c many guys were banged up from Sunday. (yes wrestling is fake but they really abuse themselves for Wrestlemania b/c its a huge pay day for many of them)

you must've missed his cowboy hat:D

i really wanted to see him back as the OLD taker with the gray gloves....they fucked up his image when they made him into a badass biker

Originally posted by allishara

That is perhaps the gayest thing you have said. Why dont you stop watching WWF White Trash Wrestling and come and meet me for a drink - and leave the boyfriend at home. I dont want him getting bombed and starting with the first Pork Chop he sees (MY boyfriend can kick YOUR boyfriends ass!)

PS - arent you not allowed on this website? Ooooooooh... Im telllliiinnnnggggg

yes i will probably get yelled at but he is supposed to be going to detriot until friday. as of now his flight is cancelled until further notice. that could mean tonight or tomorrow for all i know. and he only starts with short steroid pork chop assholes that think they are all that!! (hehehe) you boyfriend is nothing of the sort!

yes i will probably get yelled at but he is supposed to be going to detriot until friday. as of now his flight is cancelled until further notice. that could mean tonight or tomorrow for all i know. and he only starts with short steroid pork chop assholes that think they are all that!! (hehehe) you boyfriend is nothing of the sort!

who the fuck is this

WM was a great show, there were 3 slow matches in the middle but the show ran 4 1/2 hours, there has to be some down time.

and the final match was one of the best matches of all time, in fact it was the best WM match I have seen in 20 years, edging out HBK/Razor WMX and HBK/Hitman WM 12.... worth the price of admission alone.

Undertaker is what he is, nothing special but people go crazy for him, I thought he was cool in 91 when he debuted at MSG and pinned a then undefeated Bret Hart.... Taker/Kane was good for what it was.... Guererro/Angle wasn't as good as it could of been but Angle's neck was all fucked up, hes going to be out a while now

Kermzy, I went last night, I had a great time but the show was just ok b/c many guys were banged up from Sunday. (yes wrestling is fake but they really abuse themselves for Wrestlemania b/c its a huge pay day for many of them)

i had the best time!!! we sat 5 rows behind the trump ring side!! i almost caught triple h's water bottle!! (oh my god i am a total loser!) i thought stone cold was the best part!!

i had the best time!!! we sat 5 rows behind the trump ring side!! i almost caught triple h's water bottle!! (oh my god i am a total loser!) i thought stone cold was the best part!!

When its all said and done, HHH will go down as the greateast champ in WWE history

Originally posted by thehype

chillin chica....

call me later and tell me bout WM20

Jim you would have had a blast! Our pictures came out so good! Batista looked sooooooo good!!! ( i love him!) We almost went last night to raw but Dave was supposed to leave for detroit early this morning! My g;friend works for spike tv and got us front row tics for last night we obviously couldn't go.

why didn't you call me and dave! after sitting ring side sunday nite he would have had a heart attack seeing them on monday! wait to you see the pictures we got!

Back to the subject at hand.....

I didnt find out about this until this until this morning. Eugene, Sheryl, and 2 of their friends went to the show. Poor Eug - he dislocated his shoulder the night before but wouldnt DARE give up those tickets. He was upset that the show wasnt that good and they all decided to go to Lookers and in walks a bunch of wrestlers! Sheryl said he was in absolute awe - he couldnt even talk. (and knowing him and the way he drinks he was probably just standing there drooling and pointing at them like a re-re)

They all did a bunch of shots and took a bunch of pics.

Dave had to go to court last night and had to be up really early so we didn't go but watched it as he packed. My mom was at your house last night cuz she wanted to check on him! At least he didn't have to get surgery like Dave!!:D