Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coke & percocet

braciole

don't mix it!!! I was crashing pretty hard and had no xanax (what i would usually take to come down), so i took 2 percocets...soon i was rushed to the hospital with a heart rate of 190 beats per minute, could not breath, my body became stiff because of my blood vessels working too hard. i got to the er and they injected me with a load of valium to slow my heart. doctors said it could have been any minute before my heart exploded. its been 6 months since then, i have not done coke or percs since and suffer from horrible panic attacks because of the trauma of that night................JUST A WARNING

damn and here i ahve been mixin that shit all along.

How much blow were you doing?

It is dangerous, but isn't all drugs, but i think it depends on the person. I do not recomend trying it ou, but I have seen people all oxied out get up take a huge line, then go back to being the drool machine bobbing their head on the couch.

you could be right, probably just depends on the person. didn't do much, a 50 piece. could have been just a freak thing or something but i wont take that chance again. they told me at the hospital it's definitely not a good mix. anyways, xanax are a lot better

• 3 weeks later...