Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm pretty :)

So I get to come home early from school today and break open a bottle of absinthe... the real stuff sent to me from Spain. Oh, I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and bright... Although posting this does make me feel like a crackhead. cwm20.gif Whatever. Off to get another glass and log off...

------------------

~~~Scandal~~~

Absinthe (the real stuff, not wormwood-free Absente or Pernod or that f*cked-up bathtub moonshine) is a liqueur that is really high in alcohol content and also has, because of the wormwood, a certain low level of thujone, which scientists say hits the same part of the brain the cannabis does. It tastes like licorice. My sister says it's like liquid weed, which is not quite right. For me, it's kinda like e, but without the tactile feelings and visuals. It's like the lovey-dovey, I feel really nice, did I ever tell you I love you, we should always do this together e. I just had to check that over like ten times. Okay, I go now. If this thread is still here tomorrow afternoon, I will explain more, and better.

Oh, but I'm so pretty... smile.gif

Bye everyone, and have a WONDERFUL day! cwm38.gif

------------------

~~~Scandal~~~

I WANT!! cwm24.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

A few quotes from one of my fav. movies:

1) ELO!

2) Abbacazzaba! You're my best friend!

3)They Killed Killer B!!!!!

4)Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u YOU"RE COOL Fuck u....I'm Out!

5) Next time....You're gonna give me your Cocktail!......FRUIT!

Hehehehehehe

Yeh it's not Illegal here, it's illegal to sell. You can import it, there are plenty of sites on the internet that deal with it. ($40-70 a bottle depending on how much wormwood)

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Absinthe looks like Windex, smells like Windex, tastes like Windex, but Windex is slightly less harmful to drink. You can feel it tearing out the lining of your throat and stomach on the way down. GAG!

Anyway, it was very popular amongst late 19th century writers, so are you feeling inspired Scandalgirl?

I thought the only place you could get the real wormwood stuff was Czech Republic.

The way you drink it is to put sugar in a spoon, dip it in the drink, pull it out, set the spoon on fire to burn off a little of the alcohol, put it back in the glass, blow out, and drink. YYEEEESSSSSHHHHHH!! cwm44.gif

JohnB

hey peeps...

well my curiousity was piqued, so i did a search and found a website form the czech rep. that sells this and other high alcohol content beverages. it's called www.absinth.com i think i may have to import some...but i'm such a lightweight drinker, one sip will probably knock me out!!

cwm3.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by divalicious:

hey peeps...

well my curiousity was piqued, so i did a search and found a website form the czech rep. that sells this and other high alcohol content beverages. it's called <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.absinth.com" TARGET=_blank>www.absinth.com</A> i think i may have to import some...but i'm such a lightweight drinker, one sip will probably knock me out!!

cwm3.gif

whoa, shit, you'd better stay away from this stuff, young lady!!!! you know how you get from the cider!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Archived