Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help From The Drunks On This Board...

mrmatas2277

as usual...we start with one topic (where to go tonight for some good green beer) and we end up on another topic (although Chafla's fetish for men is very interesting...not exactly what i was looking for)....so again, DRINKERS!!!! where to go tonight??

I'm not going anywhere...I gave up drinking for two weeks...freakin' South Beach Diet :rolleyes: I picked the wrong week to start on! Oh well...I guess there's never really a right week for me anyways b/c it seems there's always a reason to drink....sigh.

Anyways, Matas, aaaaaaany Irish place you go to tonight is going to be ridiculously packed! If anything I guess you can try Scully's on Sunset at 97th or that lil' green Irish box-like looking place on Bird Road and like 78th or something...or hey..maybe even Duffy's on 57th ave. right off of Coral Way???

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Anyways, Matas, aaaaaaany Irish place you go to tonight is going to be ridiculously packed! If anything I guess you can try Scully's on Sunset at 97th or that lil' green Irish box-like looking place on Bird Road and like 78th or something...or hey..maybe even Duffy's on 57th ave. right off of Coral Way???

yea Duffys is might ghetto...i have been to the Playwright before on St. Pat's and really doesnt get THAT stuffed...mi cago en Meli...:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yea Duffys is might ghetto...i have been to the Playwright before on St. Pat's and really doesnt get THAT stuffed...mi cago en Meli...:tongue:

Whatever...I was trying to give you suggestions...if you want 'em..take 'em...if not...screw it...it's not like you're Irish anyways:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Whatever...I was trying to give you suggestions...if you want 'em..take 'em...if not...screw it...it's not like you're Irish anyways:rolleyes:

but i look Irish....:tongue: ...i think u should get off ur SOBE diet..u are becoming moody...:kiss2::love: