Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Markus Schulz cd release party

globalgirl

Originally posted by obby

SOTU has been given the opportunity to manage the music for a new huge night club called resort RESORT in West palm Beach (City Walk). RESORT LOUNGE will be opening their doors on April 2, 2004 and will be hosting three rooms which will include House, Hip Hop and a mixture of both in the third. We will be booking some of your favorite Miami locals so keep an ear out. Marcus, you are one of the ones on our list so we look forward in meeting you tonight.

That is GREAT news!!!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by sotuchick

I just went to the MIA website and saw nothing mentioned about my SOTU boys spinning their tonight.

WTF Someone is slacking.

I guess MIA doesn't know what special sounds they will have there tonight.

Ohh well. They will see.

MIA's website is not gonna mention something like that.

But we know (which is what's important). ;)

But I don't think I'm going, so have fun! :tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Sorry guys, not slackin but its a new night and we are still ironing out a few details, i'm sure the website information is one of them.

Obby, im sorry I didn't with you this weekend, I have been out of town since friday, but we have already spoken about that.

I can't wait to see you guys tonight!

Originally posted by chaflas

MIA's website is not gonna mention something like that.

Interesting!!!!!

Trouble, the slacking part was a joke. I am sure both OBBY and JOEY preffer to keep their sounds in the "underground" anyway.

More appreciated and understood there.

Originally posted by obby

SOTU has been given the opportunity to manage the music for a new huge night club called resort RESORT in West palm Beach (City Walk). RESORT LOUNGE will be opening their doors on April 2, 2004 and will be hosting three rooms which will include House, Hip Hop and a mixture of both in the third. We will be booking some of your favorite Miami locals so keep an ear out.

Peace,

OBBY

Congrats on Resort, SOTU. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this soon-to-open place from as far north as nyc. Someone said the Resort guys from the Hamptons are involved in this one. Hope they let you keep creative control over your music.

See you April 2.

:D

Thank you. I know that West Palm Beach is somewhat far from Miami but it will still not stop us from "trying" to help them and their sounds. We (along with the owners) definitely want to book the hand full of locals that WE KNOW are knowledgeable when it comes to "intelligent sounds". We also know that the commute up there will be difficult which is why Joey is discussing FREE party bus's to transport not only the DJ's but the local clubbers to and from the club. It will be something different and in my books different is always good.