Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone play drinking games at parties anymore?

Originally posted by scandalgirl:

Quarters, 3-Man (a dice game), and...

I NEVER!

That was the best. I think if we got a bunch of us together to play I Never it would be a pretty interesting time.

music to my ears....we used to play 3-man quite regularly @ college, start @ 3pm, then go up to dinner (!), then continue........ the best was making up your own rules, like the time we had to sing 'booty time' from the adventures of ford fairlaine in the food hall (complete with dance)...... or when we gave a guy who we didn't know at the time (1994) a nickname (leechy), by the time he graduated EVERYONE thought his name was Michael Leech......or the time when ever a 2 and a 1 were rolled the rule was beer bong for 3-man, and then 3 out of the next 4 rolls were '2 and 1' and I was 3 man...... we had a college boys reunion during the olympics and we sure dug up a lot of 3 man memories tongue.gif

As for 'I neve', haven't played that one in years, that could be kinda fun with a clubplanet audience

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

music to my ears....we used to play 3-man quite regularly @ college, start @ 3pm, then go up to dinner (!), then continue........ the best was making up your own rules, like the time we had to sing 'booty time' from the adventures of ford fairlaine in the food hall (complete with dance)...... or when we gave a guy who we didn't know at the time (1994) a nickname (leechy), by the time he graduated EVERYONE thought his name was Michael Leech......or the time when ever a 2 and a 1 were rolled the rule was beer bong for 3-man, and then 3 out of the next 4 rolls were '2 and 1' and I was 3 man...... we had a college boys reunion during the olympics and we sure dug up a lot of 3 man memories tongue.gif

As for 'I neve', haven't played that one in years, that could be kinda fun with a clubplanet audience

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I didn't know three man was a universal game...that game used to kill me!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Archived