Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JOHN 00 FLEMING Last appearance at arc..!!

Saturday March 20th

JOHN OO FLEMING

YUNUS GUVENEN

The first of the closing parties will be on March 20th as we dance one last time to JOHN 00 FLEMING at 6 Hubert Street. The connection with John was instantaneous. The combination of him the soundsystem and the space has set off some extremely memorable gigs in the past and whilst our relationship with John is far from over this will be the last time at Hubert Street. Come out and celebrate with one of the most talented DJs on the scene and one of our close friends here at arc.

THE REDUCED ADMISSION IS ONLY $15 and THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE IN THE DOOR RECIEVE A COPY OF AN EXCLUSIVE J00F MIXED CD!!!

ALCOHOL WILL BE SERVED...

John 00' Flemingover the last 1 & ½ has worked hard at bringing good diverse trance back to the Nyc Underground scene. This March as most of you know already will be the last Joof at Arc. John 00' always pounds it out no matter how big or small the turn out is. Let's make this one of the best turnout's he has seen from us. Let's show this artist how much we enjoy his class and his sound. John will take you on a journey that most Dj's are afraid to embark on. A journey of original music as opposed to played out anthems. Opening for Fleming will be a Yunus Guvenen Yunus is one of a handfull of dj's in the world that can be called a great. He is known for doing amazing live remixes and edits in his sets.Some of his best work has yet to be heard by the masses.

Originally posted by pyro264jb

I like your website you guys do great interviews

Hey man thanks. Appreciate it. Although i am not the one that does the interviews. I might get into it sooner or later but i just help the word get around for the website. Glad you like it!

-billy

Originally posted by kutekimee

Good trance and drinks! What more can you ask for...I'll be there!!

I saw John in Miami about a week ago. He is very excited about Saturday. Expect alot of new toons. His set in miami was massive.