Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sonar Sat. Mar. 20 - Set times!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey guys sorry it took me so long, but the set times and line up for this saturday's open decks is as follows:

Saintjohn 10:00 - 12:45

DJ XL 12:45 - 12:00

Wendel 12:00 - 1:00

Coolassleo 1:30 - 2:45

Gregg 2:45 - 4:00

I thank Inbal and Sean over at Sonar for allowing us to continue to showcase our local talent on a continuing basis like this. :)

I hope that you guys can make it out to support our friends. I unfortunately wont be able to make it, i'll be out of town. I wish you guys the best of luck and have lots of fun!!!

~Jackie~

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Saintjohn 10:00 - 12:45

DJ XL 12:45 - 12:00

Wendel 12:00 - 1:00

Coolassleo 1:30 - 2:45

Gregg 2:45 - 4:00

dj xl is actually going on at 10:45, right? either that, or the sonar management has figured out a way to warp the space / time continuum . . .

looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. thanks for making this happen, jackie!

Originally posted by coolassleoo

sorry but i will not be able to make it out tonight.something came up.sorry once again.BTW i guess every omnes set can be extented to accomdate for my absence.:(

Sorry to hear that...but thanks for letting us know!

DAMN! I got your message Allan....I had no idea! You should have mentioned it was your birthday today and I would have made sure to be there. I may make it out still just can't be sure I am really tired. I am doing a little work in the house right now I'll give ya call probably a little later. If anything do some SHOTS!!!!!

Originally posted by lyrik

DAMN! I got your message Allan....I had no idea! You should have mentioned it was your birthday today and I would have made sure to be there. I may make it out still just can't be sure I am really tired. I am doing a little work in the house right now I'll give ya call probably a little later. If anything do some SHOTS!!!!!

Cool bro!!! It be cool to have ya as always...if not I'll do a shot in your honor :D ...sorry didn't get in touch earlier

it was good to finally meet dj xl - nice guy, and a very talented dj, too. xl and wendel certainly rocked the dancefloor. overall, it seemed like a slow night in downtown hollywood, but sonar seemed to be drawing a much better (if not bigger) crowd than the other establishments in the neighborhood. thanks to jackie, inbal, and sean for another cool party.

Originally posted by saintjohn

it was good to finally meet dj xl - nice guy, and a very talented dj, too. xl and wendel certainly rocked the dancefloor. overall, it seemed like a slow night in downtown hollywood, but sonar seemed to be drawing a much better (if not bigger) crowd than the other establishments in the neighborhood. thanks to jackie, inbal, and sean for another cool party.

XL is definately bad ass !!! saw him at the bbq and really blew me away !!! im upset i couldnt make it out to this :( :(

Thanks guys...I had a great time, definately hope to do it again :D Thanks to those who came out, especially Andrew and Mirza for hanging with us. And a big thank you to Jackie for including me in the lineup :) I couldn't have asked for a better Birthday! Nice meeting you John, hope to hear you mix it up a little more in the future. And props to Wendel and Gregg who kept it going strong the remainder of the night.

Andrew, now I see what you were talking about :) I was replying to guidoassassins post...

Originally posted by junkiexl

Thanks guys...I had a great time, definately hope to do it again :D Thanks to those who came out, especially Andrew and Mirza for hanging with us. And a big thank you to Jackie for including me in the lineup :) I couldn't have asked for a better Birthday! Nice meeting you John, hope to hear you mix it up a little more in the future. And props to Wendel and Gregg who kept it going strong the remainder of the night.

Andrew, now I see what you were talking about :) I was replying to guidoassassins post...

Alan I wish I could have seen and heard your set but at least we got to chill for your b-day. Sorry if i was out of it because I was. Next time I will load up on the red bull!! i had a great time thanks Inbal and the staff at Sonar for taking care of the local talent it means alot. it was a pleasure hanging out with XL and Gina, Andrew, Wendel, Inbal and everyone else.

Later

MIRZA