Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lil Louie Vega at Arc tonight (Thursday)

just got home from arc and it was an amazing night. Lots of people in the crowd that i know from all the underground parties. Being that noot many people outta that circle knew about it was wonderful. Cause there was a LOVE VIBE in the air and non stop dancing andno ASSHOLES OR BITCHES. Thier was a stage setup in front of the dj booth as well as i think 12 more speakers on both sides of the stage. Kevin hedge(1/2 of blaze fr ya whgo dont know) was spinning when i got there at 8pm until about 11:20 when ELEMENTS OF LIFE CAME ON. They were running late. Pretty much the same songs they sang at virgin on weds but with more energy. This was my first time at arc where they were selling liqor the smell of it was in the air for a mintue. This is way the underground deephouse crowd is the best to party with. All ages and size all dancing around with no attitude and lovin the music. Me and my ex left during the second song of HOUSE OF RHUMBA covering an old HECTOR LAVOE song. There so many parties during the week its incredible.

Originally posted by silverbull

just got home from arc and it was an amazing night. Lots of people in the crowd that i know from all the underground parties. Being that noot many people outta that circle knew about it was wonderful. Cause there was a LOVE VIBE in the air and non stop dancing andno ASSHOLES OR BITCHES. Thier was a stage setup in front of the dj booth as well as i think 12 more speakers on both sides of the stage. Kevin hedge(1/2 of blaze fr ya whgo dont know) was spinning when i got there at 8pm until about 11:20 when ELEMENTS OF LIFE CAME ON. They were running late. Pretty much the same songs they sang at virgin on weds but with more energy. This was my first time at arc where they were selling liqor the smell of it was in the air for a mintue. This is way the underground deephouse crowd is the best to party with. All ages and size all dancing around with no attitude and lovin the music. Me and my ex left during the second song of HOUSE OF RHUMBA covering an old HECTOR LAVOE song. There so many parties during the week its incredible.

greetings... if I am not mistaken I was standing behind you on line waiting to get the cd signed.....

glad to hear that thursday night was good.

wed was definitely a treat at Virgin.

its possible you were behind me um were you with a lady as well? Yeah it was a great party but now i am paying the price ive been partying everynight since mon and i am sooooooooo worn down and tired . Ialso think im getting sick. Everything hurst me right now. I have to go to arc tonite then straiht to work then to hear rick corbo spin then straight to work then body and soul. I hope im still able to walk after this LONG LONG WEEK. Check your pms see ya around.

Originally posted by silverbull

its possible you were behind me um were you with a lady as well? Yeah it was a great party but now i am paying the price ive been partying everynight since mon and i am sooooooooo worn down and tired . Ialso think im getting sick. Everything hurst me right now. I have to go to arc tonite then straiht to work then to hear rick corbo spin then straight to work then body and soul. I hope im still able to walk after this LONG LONG WEEK. Check your pms see ya around.

yea I was with my fiance