Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to the tunnel for the 28th Glowball here

I'm going definately i go every year there for halloween!!! i luv it! when is everyone gonna meet up and where????

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

hmmm well i definitely think we should meet up, but maybe 1 is too early? but then again we're all probably gonna be under the influence of one thing or another so maybe earlier is better. .before it gets really crowded too.. ?

------------------

just say no to smoking dust in the fishtank room

Originally posted by smashlips:

*snooty nasal voice* hmmm i don't know if i wanna meet up with someone who has "twilo is wack" in their signature.. .

cwm1.gifcwm1.gif

oh great reason. just cause i dont like twilo doesnt mean im not fun to be with and know how to have fun. didnt you ever learn not to judge a book by its cover

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

WHERES FRANK ALVEE AND THE HARD HOUSE

Tunnel's Holloween Night: Ummm, let me see:

An already freaky crowd gets even more freaky. I remember two characters from last year:--the ghost dancing on the wall on the mezz was hilarious

--and the glowstick guy--completely lit up wiht glowsticks all over

Last year was completely packed and an off the hook party. I'll definitely check it out this year.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

meetup by the dj booth is a little difficult. we tried once already for the opening night back in august and it didint' work out to well. i think we need to pick another less crowded spot, possibly the cracked out hallway along the dancefloor since its usually the least packed spot. just a suggestion though

anyone who need a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> email me- pfloyd4099@aol.com

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

WEll ok then we can meet up at the coat check .. hehe i wonder how i would feel it i ask people if there from clubplanet heh just like i did to crystalmethond i was like are you from clubplanet lol so .. have name tags on lol j\k lol so thats the better place we can do then .. if anyone had other suggestions let us all know lol byee

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED NOTHING LIKE SMOKEN WEED&Listening to DRUM&Bass

Originally posted by smashlips:

hence the multiple WINKING SMILIES at the bottom of my post.

chill cwm39.gif

so lets deffinatley meet up then. when it gets closer to the date we'll all confirm the time and place

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

WHERES FRANK ALVEE AND THE HARD HOUSE

Originally posted by turntable:

Tunnel's Holloween Night: Ummm, let me see:

An already freaky crowd gets even more freaky. I remember two characters from last year:--the ghost dancing on the wall on the mezz was hilarious

--and the glowstick guy--completely lit up wiht glowsticks all over

Last year was completely packed and an off the hook party. I'll definitely check it out this year.

The glowstick guy looked awesome!!! Last year was really good. I will be there!!!

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

The glowstick guy looked awesome!!! Last year was really good. I will be there!!!

Breann

yes i had an amazing time last year there w/ a huge crew, and this year it'll be even bigger.

5 days and counting...

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

hmr3.gif

never been, totally down for it. what's it been like in past years as far as costumes go? meaning, do most people come in costume? and should I dress in a costume that allows for lots of sweaty dancing and moving through tight crowds? I was considering head-to-toe silver body paint, but i'm afraid it could get nasty after dancing for a bit.

FG

------------------

nuturing the embers

i know your saying rob i was there last year too its to nuts lol dammmm i think i going to buy like 200 glowsticks hehe well where else do you all want to meet up??

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED NOTHING LIKE SMOKEN WEED&Listening to DRUM&Bass

Originally posted by firegirl:

never been, totally down for it. what's it been like in past years as far as costumes go? meaning, do most people come in costume? and should I dress in a costume that allows for lots of sweaty dancing and moving through tight crowds? I was considering head-to-toe silver body paint, but i'm afraid it could get nasty after dancing for a bit.

FG

it'll definetly be packed but certain areas worse then others ie the main bar, coat check, walkway by speedy room. but the place is so big that theres plenty of areas that won't be terribly packed out. costumes were not required last year but there were some great ones. my boy came in second last year to some girl w/ a flying nun costume who was basically naked. he wore a head to toe plastic type star trooper suit w/ helmet and definetly should have won.

hope to see some great costumes like last year.

and i would be prepared to sweat cuz the music will be banging btw vicious and kurfew and it gets mad hot on the main dancefloor.

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

hmr3.gif

Archived