Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CHEESE

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

Why is it you keep so many different names and personalities??

Let it out cheese......let it out

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

You read my mind, you must have ESP!:D What kind of person sits at their computer all day and thinks up screen names, and logs in multiple times a day? (No, I'm really asking this question)

Originally posted by prplhz

You read my mind, you must have ESP!:D What kind of person sits at their computer all day and thinks up screen names, and logs in multiple times a day? (No, I'm really asking this question)

I know really, who the fuck does that?

:direct: go back to groovanus.com with all the hippies

Originally posted by fouroneone

:direct: go back to groovanus.com with all the hippies

Honey, don't tell me to go back anywhere. I was here long before you and as a matter of fact I think I'm a little more liked around here then you. So if anything you should take yourself and your 1,569,837,586 screen names and find another place to hang. Are you a little bitter because no one on Groovanuats could give a shit about you and your stupid antics?:cheese::laugh:

Honey, don't tell me to go back anywhere. I was here long before you and as a matter of fact I think I'm a little more liked around here then you. So if anything you should take yourself and your 1,569,837,586 screen names and find another place to hang. Are you a little bitter because no one on Groovanuats could a shit about you and your stupid antics?:cheese::laugh:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

So you have been here for a month longer than me, want a medal?

I dont like groovanus for the same reason i dont like the blue board. All that goes on is a bunch of ASS-LICKING, nothing is funny or fresh, everyone just sucks each other off. Nobody is funny or witty, it is like watching third graders converse.

I dont hide, I have admitted to EVERY name i have made.

Why do FSN's bother you? I find them very funny, I have posted my real name and phone number, and everyone knows who I am, where i live and where i work.

My point is, if you want people constantly being Homo's and kissing ass all the time, go to the blue board or groovanus, you won't get that around here, period, end of story.

Originally posted by fouroneone

So you have been here for a month longer than me, want a medal?

I dont like groovanus for the same reason i dont like the blue board. All that goes on is a bunch of ASS-LICKING, nothing is funny or fresh, everyone just sucks each other off. Nobody is funny or witty, it is like watching third graders converse.

I dont hide, I have admitted to EVERY name i have made.

Why do FSN's bother you? I find them very funny, I have posted my real name and phone number, and everyone knows who I am, where i live and where i work.

My point is, if you want people constantly being Homo's and kissing ass all the time, go to the blue board or groovanus, you won't get that around here, period, end of story.

The reason for all of the "ass-licking", is why would I want to put my good friends down? These people happen to all be really good friends of mine, why would I ever want to make fun of them, create fake screen names to tease people, or cause drama? I'm here to make friends and not enemies, and if that bothers you then please do stay away from GN, we don't really want you there anyways.

The reason for all of the "ass-licking", is why would I want to put my good friends down? These people happen to all be really good friends of mine, why would I ever want to make fun of them, create fake screen names to tease people, or cause drama? I'm here to make friends and not enemies, and if that bothers you then please do stay away from GN, we don't really want you there anyways.

meet me at the flagpole after 7th period, we'll settle this once and for all.