Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi folks

Do you ever just hold in your shits?

Let me explain.

Sometimes I like to hold it in and just indulge in my farts.

Then, when I finally give in and hit the toilet, I'm dissapointed because all I keep thinking about are the farts I was enjoying earlier.

Now, I know what you are going to say next: But Caleb, don't you enjoy the scent of the shit you finally take? Isn't it the same?

That's a good question. But the answer is no.

Let me elaborate.

You see, when I finally give in and actually take the shit.....it produces about 10 seconds of relief. But, the smell is constant. There's no excitement in that.

Farts always leave me wanting more. You see, a farts life span is roughly 10 seconds (ranges, depending on its' wrath). As the fart is clearing I grow anxious waiting for the next. I don't know.

I had Manhattan winning, so that's good.

Last night while I was surfing the web I came upon a website that administered IQ tests. It wasn't an authentic IQ test. It consisted of about 50 questions and there wasn't a time limit.

Anyway, I scored 171.

They say the average score is 100.

But, the questions were unbelievably easy.

Anyway, there was one question that stumped me.

I don't know why. Someone of average intelligence may have had no problem with it. But I did.

Hold, while I go find that problem.

Originally posted by calebb

Do you ever just hold in your shits?

Let me explain.

Sometimes I like to hold it in and just indulge in my farts.

Then, when I finally give in and hit the toilet, I'm dissapointed because all I keep thinking about are the farts I was enjoying earlier.

Now, I know what you are going to say next: But Caleb, don't you enjoy the scent of the shit you finally take? Isn't it the same?

That's a good question. But the answer is no.

Let me elaborate.

You see, when I finally give in and actually take the shit.....it produces about 10 seconds of relief. But, the smell is constant. There's no excitement in that.

Farts always leave me wanting more. You see, a farts life span is roughly 10 seconds (ranges, depending on its' wrath). As the fart is clearing I grow anxious waiting for the next. I don't know.

I had Manhattan winning, so that's good.

Funny you should ask:

So I get up a little earlier than usual so I could shovel, say 5am. I come back in from cold and decide to have a coffe and a bagel before work... I start to get dressed and I fell a shit starting to churn in my stomach, but hold it in like a 4 year old, and finish getting dressed. So on my ride in i'm feeling a little tired, and see a dunkin donuts. It was a tuff decision, either get another coffee and risk shitting my pants on the way in, or be sleepy all morning, so i decide to risk my new armani dress pants.. Everything was feeling good, then the onslaught of shit cramps and peek-a-boo turtle heads were unbearable, even to a professional shitter like myself.. I make a mad dash to the 2nd floor bathroom, b/c here on the 4th floor is some gross associates, and the 2nd floor is empty... So I creep into the bathroom almost ready to blow like ole' faithful and make my way to my fav handi-cap stall... I like this stall for many reasons, one being the size of stall also b/c I feel like i'm perched high up like a gargolye when i'm on that soft, elevated seat.. I begin to read the Boston Hearld and the rest is history, I logged on the RP and tld everyone I shit...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Funny you should ask:

So I get up a little earlier than usual so I could shovel, say 5am. I come back in from cold and decide to have a coffe and a bagel before work... I start to get dressed and I fell a shit starting to churn in my stomach, but hold it in like a 4 year old, and finish getting dressed. So on my ride in i'm feeling a little tired, and see a dunkin donuts. It was a tuff decision, either get another coffee and risk shitting my pants on the way in, or be sleepy all morning, so i decide to risk my new armani dress pants.. Everything was feeling good, then the onslaught of shit cramps and peek-a-boo turtle heads were unbearable, even to a professional shitter like myself.. I make a mad dash to the 2nd floor bathroom, b/c here on the 4th floor is some gross associates, and the 2nd floor is empty... So I creep into the bathroom almost ready to blow like ole' faithful and make my way to my fav handi-cap stall... I like this stall for many reasons, one being the size of stall also b/c I feel like i'm perched high up like a gargolye when i'm on that soft, elevated seat.. I begin to read the Boston Hearld and the rest is history, I logged on the RP and tld everyone I shit...

Good stuff.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Funny you should ask:

Thank you for having the courage to tell your story.

I, too, get tired when I need take a shit.