Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving out of shitty Jersey......

.....well, hopefully!!!!!!

Came back from Vegas a couple of days ago and i'm in love with he west coast. It was my second trip in 6 months and it just to fucking sick. I'm so depressed to be back in the east coast were everybody is an ass and most girls are stuck up!!!!!!!!!!

The girls in the west are so chill and so fucking hot!!!!!!!!!

Cally,Utah,Arizona,Texas,colorado, and oregon are down for anything. Morman girls are so fucking hot, I corrupted some of them with there first drinks ever!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go back MDW and i'm trying to look for jobs in the meanwhile out in L.A or outside of L.A, San Diego!!!!!!

I'm so fucking pissed I'm back this shithole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the fucking way, that fucking true life I'm looking for a wife tool @ the Jersey shore killed are rep!!!!!!!

I was so sick to explaining to everybody that Jersey isn't all like that, that I had to tell people I was from Bogata Columbia!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Came back from Vegas a couple of days ago and i'm in love with he west coast. It was my second trip in 6 months and it just to fucking sick. I'm so depressed to be back in the east coast were everybody is an ass and most girls are stuck up!!!!!!!!!!

Cally,Utah,Arizona,Texas,colorado, and oregon are down for anything. Morman girls are so fucking hot, I corrupted some of them with there first drinks ever!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go back MDW and i'm trying to look for jobs in the meanwhile out in L.A or outside of L.A, San Diego!!!!!!

Bye... And don't let the door hit you in the ass!!!

By the fucking way, that fucking true life I'm looking for a wife tool @ the Jersey shore killed are rep!!!!!!!

I was so sick to explaining to everybody that Jersey isn't all like that, that I had to tell people I was from Bogata Columbia!!!!!

its funny you say that.. I was in Vegas this past weekend also.. I was playing blackjack at the Alladin and some guy from Oklahoma asks me where i'm from.. I say Jersey.. He asks if I know Tommy? He asks if everyone in Jersey is like they are in True Life..

sell out.

guese that bumper sticker is true....anyway

Peace dude good luck.

When you leave New Jersey, it won't be shitty anymore

:hat:

Guest bongart

I dunno if I can rag on those who put down the idea of ripping up the roots to find somewhere better out there... just did almost the same thing (Massachusetts to Vegas), but I can say that going where you want to be is most important. It's not about making where you are work for you. It's about making where you want to be, where you will be.