Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bobby Pharelle Live @ the Bull Dog Lounge Ft Laud 04/14

skytraveler

What up what up this is the Skytraveler coming at ya once again.

JAFO Productions & DV8now Records present:

BOBBY PHARELLE of Jamayka Recordings LIVE

along with

SOUL PATCH (JAFO, Missionary Music, The Bank Thee Grotto Orlando FL)

&

DJ SOOZIN (Future Tribe, Pulse Radio, Radio X 88.5FM Ft Lauderdale FL)

Wednesday April 14 2004 @ Bull Dog Lounge

21 and up

unauthorizedbobby.jpg

$10 general

To get on the VIP Guest List, for reduced admission email me or PM me with your full name and member name and we'll put you on the list.

Come on out to the Bull Dog Lounge and experience the Quality House Music!!

For more info hit me up!!

Peace,

Some really good producers have been signed with Jamayka. I think Eric Davenport and also Mazi have had some of their productions pressed by the label. But I've never heard Bobby Pharelle spin before. And with Rick Nielsen and Just Jason in town it's sure to be a funk-filled house night!

:D:hat:

hey guys..... really lookin forward to comin down to FLA!!! we'll have some brand spankin' new David Penn feat. Alexander East "Stuck In (The Middle)" white label promos to give away to some lucky club-goers!!!

we'll also have t-shirts (see our website) for sale for real cheap!!!

check www.jamayka.com for some newly added upcoming releases (full streaming audio) including my debut ep, "Bobby's Delhi" w/ remixes from Jay Tripwire and Dr. Kucho!

biG uP from chi-town:

bObBy pHaReLLe

md/a&r/dj/producer

jamayka recordings . funk'd records (our new label!!!)

www.jamayka.com

info@jamayka.com

Originally posted by philippio

things that go :bump: in the night!!!

Free 12" promos, reduced prices on Jamayka T-shirts? What??? :woah:

Right...but Wednesday!?! I may have to come check scotty out though. Free promos are always very nice!

ok peeps it's around the corner. You know what's up Bobby Pharelle in the House on April 14th!!

heres all the info you need EMAIL ME To get on the Guest List!!

Direct from Chicago, DJ BOBBY PHARELLE, owner of the highly respected Jamayka Recordings record company ( www.jamayka.com ) will be coming to FT Lauderdale FL to perform as part of his international Sounds from Jamayka tour this Wed., April 14th @ the Bulldog Cafe 3074 NE 33rd Ave Ft Lauderdale FL on the corner of A1A & Oakland Park Ave next to Denny's

Hailed as one of the dopest/hippest superfunky house and afro-beat labels in the world, any Sounds From Jamayka tour stop always creates nuff buzz! Bobby is sure to lay down some seriously funky house grooves. He is also a member (going by the name of Scotty) of Chicago Afrobeat Project.

Come on down for a good time, and for some free 12" vinyl give-aways! Guys, all the ladies will definitely be up in this joint!!!! Girls, well.... there's plenty of guys as well

9pm-2am Free b4 10pm......... $10 regular $5 reduced admission if you email liquidcolordreamz@yahoo.com with your NAMES.

$3 shots, $3 selected beers, and $3 selected premium drinks - yeah!

BE THERE!!!

Originally posted by patchofsoul

Yo Phil!!!! Where were you last night????? Farina hooked it up like a trailer park meth deal. Shit was tight. Anyways....lokin' forward to buyin' you a drink at the bulldog....

til then...

Yeah... I finally met djss last week at Nerve and he told me about Farina in O-town. Now I get to meet you closer to my home turf!!! Should be a great night of house music... BTW... I was at Jazid last night for Dustin Camilleri!!!