Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love for the Latinas, the women and the culture

A while ago, my mother asked me why I have love for Latinas and not much for "white" girls. Besides the obvious lucious booty, the big brown eyes, the dark hair and dark skin just do it for me. I think the culture is also very attractive (to me at least), these people absolutely love to party too.

You have to love a country where a simple smile and an "hola" goes a long way. I just visited a friend in Santiago... every weekend at the monument in the middle of the city, hundreds probably thousands of people come out to celebrate together. Everyone is playing music, vendors selling just about anything you can imagine, drinking in the streets, like a flea market/county fair/Mardi Gras = all in one! In an area where a majority of the people come from or have nothing (in relation to wealth in the USA), everyone seemed generally happy living a much simpler life. No bullshit Gucci bags, the Rolex watches, hell no television in a lot of the homes there!

It seems (to me at least) that they share a genuine passion for life, I've found most have a close relationship with their family and a good woman who can get down with some salsa and merengue is so sexy. If you can make it past that, I've found they are some of the most passionate in the bedroom too... just dont stir up the Latina blood.

Originally posted by njdionysus

A while ago, my mother asked me why I have love for Latinas and not much for "white" girls. Besides the obvious lucious booty, the big brown eyes, the dark hair and dark skin just do it for me. I think the culture is also very attractive (to me at least), these people absolutely love to party too.

You have to love a country where a simple smile and an "hola" goes a long way. I just visited a friend in Santiago... every weekend at the monument in the middle of the city, hundreds probably thousands of people come out to celebrate together. Everyone is playing music, vendors selling just about anything you can imagine, drinking in the streets, like a flea market/county fair/Mardi Gras = all in one! In an area where a majority of the people come from or have nothing (in relation to wealth in the USA), everyone seemed generally happy living a much simpler life. No bullshit Gucci bags, the Rolex watches, hell no television in a lot of the homes there!

It seems (to me at least) that they share a genuine passion for life, I've found most have a close relationship with their family and a good woman who can get down with some salsa and merengue is so sexy. If you can make it past that, I've found they are some of the most passionate in the bedroom too... just dont stir up the Latina blood.

I'm from former Yugoslavia and while we had fashion and tv it was a lot more social than here...while the USA is great, some states/places are without a soul to me at least.

My parents used to tell me how they would go out and how nice it was...very similar to what you described...the thing is-even for them it gets boring after a while and there still is greed, stereotyping and everything that happens here between people but it's much less of a factor/importance.

Anyways I would love to live in a place with such atmosphere/way of living.....actually cant wait but have to finish school first.

And BTW you Latin girls are a dream come true...too bad there's not enough here in Ohio.

The "lucious booty, the big brown eyes, the dark hair and dark skin" and the passion/mystique that some have with them gets every mans/boys blood boiling!