Clubplanet Nightlife Community

go-go dancers in regular clubs: yea or nay?

weyes

what do you think of go-go/platform dancers in regular clubs?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think of go-go/platform dancers in regular clubs?

• yea
    • nay
    • indifferent

Originally posted by ShortyStar

ha.. i remember this one guy dancing at 7969 on wed. the first time i went... he was pretty good.. then he moved up to a different area and him and this white girl were getting it on :)..

I sure you had a few pictures of them sinrider!! :)

Haha, ShortyStar. That "white girl" was me. What you have to know is the background story that goes with it. I was there with my buddy John "the absolute hottie" of them all. And he was like "hey, lets walk up on the stage do a little turn and walk back." So I replied, "If we are going to do anything we are going to do it right." Assuming he wouldn't do anything he took my hand and got me on stage. At this point I hadn't started drinking at all, so to state the obvious fact that I was SO OUT of my comfort zone we just started going at it.

NICE .. .sweet.. that's all i gotta say!!! Well you had me entertained... now if i could only get my groove on there... I've been so out of my comfort zone for about 5 months lately... I need to get back in the studio and start with my plie's etc.. :)

but keep it going girl!

Oh shucks.. I guess I'm going to have to try to make it out this next wed to check out the fantastic dancers...

btw way... were there any winners for the dance contest???

first, i love go go dancers, and i don't mind their bored expressions, I don't want to know what they're feeling!

yes i've seen guy go go's in NY (left the place immediately) mostly b/c the place stunk it up!

choreographed stuff? I guess... but not like what century club used to do...where they have performers on stage, and everyone crowds them, and then they have fashion shows or what not...

well whatever floats your boat...

But go go dancers are great... as long as they're hot. I've seen some fugly women in NY... hurtin!