Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit......sickkkkk B-day review

Guest liltweet
Originally posted by nomembername

what's his deal...is he the resident dj there? How often a month is he going to be playing? Shit was definitely tight from what I remember...this place is only going to get better once the weather gets nicer.

yes, he is the resident.......

good times, def heading back next weekend.:D

and you're right about the weather, too damn cold to be standin on lines in the city, or anywhere for that matter.!:mad:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great music...great place....big club without the crackhead feel.

Great music by Boris as always.....who by the way is there often but is not necessarily the DJ.

In my opinion...in NYC....Crobar & Spirit are definitely the best place for the most consistent variety talent and overall good time. (Just keep an eye on the cocktail waitresses if u get a table, they WILL try to tell u that it is a 3 bottle minimum, when it really is just 2....also they might try to get to you to double tip without you knowing). This of course may have been just this one chic.

Great time seeing all the peeps in there....even the ones that were CRYING about coming to SPIRIT @ South Park. Way to go.

Long list....piro, nychic, dogikid, deelite, billy, kelly, bobby, ryan, Nick..the list goes on and on. Always a pleasure...always a good time. Dont mean to miss anyone on purpose.

Neena, someclown, stardo, kitty. You were missed. You now have "make up" duty!!! :)

Was that Mo Vaughn I saw? I thought I saw him...at least piro and nychic swear they did but the vision was a bit blurry after the 40th drink (approx). Possibly wearing a white hat if I recall correctly.

Next stop...boris at Joeys.

ok.

billy.. glad you had a good time.

bobbygaybird.. you looked hot as always.

gil.. you remember being boris' cousin for a few seconds? lol.

as for boris, yes he is the resident there but will normally only play 3 out of 4 weekends. i have a few of his birthday cd's if anyone wants a copy.

as for asseteria coming to joey's... no comment

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Great music...great place....big club without the crackhead feel.

Great music by Boris as always.....who by the way is there often but is not necessarily the DJ.

In my opinion...in NYC....Crobar & Spirit are definitely the best place for the most consistent variety talent and overall good time. (Just keep an eye on the cocktail waitresses if u get a table, they WILL try to tell u that it is a 3 bottle minimum, when it really is just 2....also they might try to get to you to double tip without you knowing). This of course may have been just this one chic.

Great time seeing all the peeps in there....even the ones that were CRYING about coming to SPIRIT @ South Park. Way to go.

Long list....piro, nychic, dogikid, deelite, billy, kelly, bobby, ryan, Nick..the list goes on and on. Always a pleasure...always a good time. Dont mean to miss anyone on purpose.

Neena, someclown, stardo, kitty. You were missed. You now have "make up" duty!!! :)

Was that Mo Vaughn I saw? I thought I saw him...at least piro and nychic swear they did but the vision was a bit blurry after the 40th drink (approx). Possibly wearing a white hat if I recall correctly.

Next stop...boris at Joeys.

I wish i could have been there for you billy. Its always a pleasure seeing you and your beautiful girlfriend. Would have been great to see everyone.Gil,alan,billy adam,sammiches of my heart, nick and allie. Happy birthday buddy you know i had a good excuse... i really wanted to see everyone. Espcecially a certain someone who make me blush and I can only barely look at out of the corner of my eye and has a habit of stealing purses..(please invite me out for ice cream one day I promise to get over my shyness and hold a conversation with you) i cant wait to see this monkey shuffle...im looking forward to holding your hand..;)

I wont be seeing anyone for a while but be sure i love and miss you all..

Originally posted by stardo

I wish i could have been there for you billy. Its always a pleasure seeing you and your beautiful girlfriend. Would have been great to see everyone.Gil,alan,billy adam,sammiches of my heart, nick and allie. Happy birthday buddy you know i had a good excuse... i really wanted to see everyone. Espcecially a certain someone who make me blush and I can only barely look at out of the corner of my eye and has a habit of stealing purses..(please invite me out for ice cream one day I promise to get over my shyness and hold a conversation with you) i cant wait to see this monkey shuffle...im looking forward to holding your hand..;)

I wont be seeing anyone for a while but be sure i love and miss you all..

:laugh: :laugh: thats too funny....."the purse snatcher returns to a club near you this weekend"....reserve your tickets now.....

Big Holllllaaaaaaa to everyone at Spirit....Hey yaaa doin'?.......oh and Ghey-Jay Rocketkid always a pleasure with that fine ass of yours boy!...you must be hitting those squats at the gym...

Originally posted by bobydigital

I'm not most of the time......but have you ever seen Jay?... :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg... lmao

oh, and it's all about the lunges (and squats too) thx for checking my tushy out big boy.

bacon.. "sammiches of my heart".. you kill me chica. when do i get some native VZ cooking again????

nomembername.. send me a PM w/ when you wanna go, how many ppl, etc and i'll try and hook something up.

Originally posted by turkdigler

Great time this weekend... Happy b-day Billy....

....wheres the monkey???:eek:

SHAKYSHAKY TWITCHY MONKEY!!!!!!!!

You make me smile....beside your monkey exterior you seem like you have a very pretty insides.........:drool:

ps...i have been practicing my self defense tactics incase the next i see you try to take my purse.....If i win you have to hold my hand and buy me ice cream... :deal:

Guest turkdigler

yeshhh perrrty perrty insidesss...so nice

Right back at you hun...!

sounds like a challenge...:eek: _ bring it on woman...

Originally posted by turkdigler

yeshhh perrrty perrty insidesss...so nice

Right back at you hun...!

dont think that because you have me hypnotized with your plitty insides that im not going to put up a good fight... i might run at first cause im shy but believe me once you catch me (hint hint chase me) its go time mister. im already practicing your twitchy dance so i can try an keep up with you....Did i metion you are very special and that i really really reallly really really think your are groovey and stuff....

Also i was wondering if you would mind me spending an evening in your armpit?

(neena and tamigas see look i told you i got game)