Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Peanut Butter Lovers

Originally posted by Mystify22

Someone from my office knows my obsession with peanut butter and last week brought in some all natural peanut butter from a health food store that makes its own.

It's delicious, I love it!

wats different about it, no preservatives?

I crave peanut butter daily, so when I went into the local bod-shop for protein the other day, they had samples of this stuff sitting on the counter. I'm hooked! plus it seems to be the best ingredient wise stuff (for the muscle building types)

all egg white proteins

flaxseed oils

GOOD STUFF

I highly recommend trying this stuff

Originally posted by mrtiddles

I crave peanut butter daily, so when I went into the local bod-shop for protein the other day, they had samples of this stuff sitting on the counter. I'm hooked! plus it seems to be the best ingredient wise stuff (for the muscle building types)

all egg white proteins

flaxseed oils

GOOD STUFF

I highly recommend trying this stuff

peanut butter is good for one thing, puttin on weight. it was recommended to us in the police academy after we lost weight during training.

Originally posted by linabina

skippy has a carbsolution peanut butter... its good.. :)

They actually talked about this stuff on 20/20 last night when they were arguing that low-carb foods are just a "myth". Below is what they said about it. What do you make of it all? Their arguement is that if you just count carbs and not calories that your doomed...but no shit...its just like if you count calories, but not how much fat there is you might be screwed too!

I don't care...I still want to try that Skippy low-carb peanut butter..MMmmmmm:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYTH # 9 — You Don’t Gain Weight on Low-Carb Foods?

If you allow yourself to indulge in the hundreds of tempting new products on the supermarket store shelves and forget to count calories, you might be in for a shock.

"The tendency is for the consumer to say, 'oh, it's low-carb. Then it must be low in calories too,'" said Good Housekeeping's nutritionist, Delia Hammock. "That is a myth."

With the same desperation that fed the high-fiber or low-fat crazes, we're now chowing down anything that suggests low-carb, even though that term has never been precisely defined. We're in the midst of a supermarket free-for-all: The label might say "low-carb" or "net-carb" or "effective carb."

"They may be using sugar alcohols instead of regular sugars … They may add more fiber to it … a lot of times they will add soy flour." said Hammock. "They subtract the sugar alcohols, you know, and the fiber and some other things, maybe like glycerols … but your waistline isn't going to subtract those, and people need to understand that."