Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC April 9th

groovefire

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by harvardvark

I heard Sullivan Room is a sh*t-hole dive spot in some basement. My boys in NY said Tronic parties were held there and it was the size of a closet. Is this the same spot??

Hahaha, def not. The Sullivan Room is not pretenious, which maybe your friends are. It is a warm and comfortable venue, 300 capacity, plenty of couches, a great sound system, a perfect size dancefloor and always a great vibe. Not to mention tons of hot chicks every single weekend night.

Maybe your friends aren't into chicks, music and drinks.

Sullivan room is the shit.

They get GREAT music in there, and it is a very relaxed atmosphere.

It is not a "glitzy" place to "be seen".

But then again, if you are looking for "that" kind of thing you probably dont deserve to be at Sully anyway.

If you read my statement correctly, you would know that anyone into tronic parties isnt looking for glitz or pretensious spots. I commented on the venue itself, not the atmosphere. The personal digs on my friends isn't too becoming either since they obviously live there and know more about the venue than you do. As far as hot chicks, its well known that audiophile venues do NOT attract nearly as much hot chicks as the "pretensious" spots do that you so vehemently put down.