Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good reading!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Oh excuse me. Not everyone can be whatever you are.....

What is it that you do? :confused:

By the way....I like the job I have now. Get more money, work less hours, weekends off :aright:

My job it to help people realize the political genius that is MATAS.

(and to feed the rich and kill the poor)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i work with liqour....thats the best job in the world!!!!!!!!!! never an up or down.....when people r happy they drink, when there unhappy they drink!!!!!!!! i have one of the most stable jobs in the world...im working on making myself a superstar, but i have to meet the right people....and even when i make that much money...i still wont be a republican just bcuz i get a bigger tax break...ill be a republican the day they cater to the greater need instead of the few, that dont need!!!!!!!!!!!

of course u look young guyman, iths the beats that keep u that way!!!!!!!!!!;), and u need to sit down and talk to me ud be very , very surprised at what ull find out!!!!!!!!!!!! ive lived a very interesting life, and continue too...amd im sure many others on here live very interesting lives as well!!!!!ive seen things that r alot more closer to reality then baseball games and sporting events!!!!!!!!! but saying that i still wish i had ur job!!!!!!!!!! cuz sports rule....

heres the plan one of these days...u get the four of us that actually give a damn to post on this thread...which means we care enough to have an opinion...which i commend us for not being sheep, and caring.......but getting back to what i was saying...ull get us 4 some tix to a marlins game, and we will discuss, drink , and have good time while watching a marlins game and talking politics!!!!!!!!!!!! hows that sound!?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

but getting back to what i was saying...ull get us 4 some tix to a marlins game, and we will discuss, drink , and have good time while watching a marlins game and talking politics!!!!!!!!!!!! hows that sound!?!?!?!?!?

Sure - but it will have to be a game where there is 100% chance of rain and we'll make Mrs. Guyman and Mrs. wear white tank tops - no bras.

ull get us 4 some tix to a marlins game, and we will discuss, drink , and have good time while watching a marlins game and talking politics!!!!!!!!!!!! hows that sound!?!?!?!?!?

i am down..with Bush's tax cut..i can afford better seats and more lite beer....:tongue:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

If you say so...

I'm neither democrat nor republican. INDEPENDANT!!!

You think you are independant. Do you really want to be free... its up to you.... take either the blue pill or the red one....

I"M OUT OF HERE GUYS

ITS BEEN FUN

Originally posted by guyman1966

You think you are independant. Do you really want to be free... its up to you.... take either the blue pill or the red one....

I"M OUT OF HERE GUYS

ITS BEEN FUN

The land of the free.....Well, used to be the land of the free :rolleyes:

Pills are bad......

Have a good night

i work with liqour....thats the best job in the world!!!!!!!!!! never an up or down.....when people r happy they drink, when there unhappy they drink!!!!!!!! i have one of the most stable jobs in the world...im working on making myself a superstar, but i have to meet the right people....and even when i make that much money...i still wont be a republican just bcuz i get a bigger tax break...ill be a republican the day they cater to the greater need instead of the few, that dont need!!!!!!!!!!!

of course u look young guyman, iths the beats that keep u that way!!!!!!!!!!;), and u need to sit down and talk to me ud be very , very surprised at what ull find out!!!!!!!!!!!! ive lived a very interesting life, and continue too...amd im sure many others on here live very interesting lives as well!!!!!ive seen things that r alot more closer to reality then baseball games and sporting events!!!!!!!!! but saying that i still wish i had ur job!!!!!!!!!! cuz sports rule....

heres the plan one of these days...u get the four of us that actually give a damn to post on this thread...which means we care enough to have an opinion...which i commend us for not being sheep, and caring.......but getting back to what i was saying...ull get us 4 some tix to a marlins game, and we will discuss, drink , and have good time while watching a marlins game and talking politics!!!!!!!!!!!! hows that sound!?!?!?!?!?

fuck politics !!! im the type of person that does what he wants .. A REBEL .. when the shit hits the fan im the motherfucker that forms a militia and fuckin fight 4 what i want !! and whats right !! and i know a few people that will be by my side on this .. i like living peacefully untill my freedom or rights are taken by all the fake , lying polititians !! which of coarse has not happened yet .. maybe its the right thing to do & maybe its not ... my point is everyone has their own opinions .. and to look down on someones opinion cause its not exactly like yours and put them down and/or dispise them cause of it is just the top kind of ignorance and something a person like me would never ever tolerate no matter who is in charge of the whole shindig ;) ... maybe i wouldnt last long thinking the way i do either but hey .. thats just me ... and thats why my parents moved here.. for the freedom of speech , the freedom of supposedly everything , especially of ones beliefs & thought ... but obviously when someone makes their opinions felt and heard... the politicians put you down cause u dont think as they do ... whether it be the democrats or the republicans.. ALL politicians "ALL" of them are liers and will say anything and whatever to get a vote .. and then change it all around or never come thru with what they say ... like eric ... im independant !! and fuck yeah !!! there is such a thing !!

peace out

...I for one would rather pay MORE taxes and have a stable good paying job , than pay less taxes and have a worthless job (or no job) where they are paying less than in 1998 .

...Life has been getting more expensive all while our wallets have been getting thinner over the last few years .

...Republicans :blown:

Originally posted by koky

fuck politics !!! im the type of person that does what he wants .. A REBEL .. when the shit hits the fan im the motherfucker that forms a militia and fuckin fight 4 what i want !! and whats right !! and i know a few people that will be by my side on this .. i like living peacefully untill my freedom or rights are taken by all the fake , lying polititians !! which of coarse has not happened yet .. maybe its the right thing to do & maybe its not ... my point is everyone has their own opinions .. and to look down on someones opinion cause its not exactly like yours and put them down and/or dispise them cause of it is just the top kind of ignorance and something a person like me would never ever tolerate no matter who is in charge of the whole shindig ;) ... maybe i wouldnt last long thinking the way i do either but hey .. thats just me ... and thats why my parents moved here.. for the freedom of speech , the freedom of supposedly everything , especially of ones beliefs & thought ... but obviously when someone makes their opinions felt and heard... the politicians put you down cause u dont think as they do ... whether it be the democrats or the republicans.. ALL politicians "ALL" of them are liers and will say anything and whatever to get a vote .. and then change it all around or never come thru with what they say ... like eric ... im independant !! and fuck yeah !!! there is such a thing !!

peace out

Shut up spic...