Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank god.... I didnt get a shorehouse so..........

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

look here badass .... this summer is gonna be the summer about relaxation. Louie just bought a 28' donzi speedboat ........ we be chillen ... man !!

thank god i be chilling in belmar at choopa's house allllllll summer.......oh yeah!.....don't worry i got my own tent man...

sickkkkkkkk

this summer I am all about taking the bird to Montclair outdoor eating

there will be some weekend the bird goes out to the hamptons I will come down to hear the movin up keys

I have to pass on my status to some youngling

Wow, how funny was that for example here were some of the rules or a sign

Attention All Afterhour Attendees:

1) All smoking near the kitchen window

2) Pot room is on the 2nd floor

3) Please flush all empties

4) Lift up toilet seat when peeing

5) All naked women to the badass room..............j/k

6) NO SHADY PEOPLE ALLOWED

Thank you,

Management

BADASS....................

look here badass .... this summer is gonna be the summer about relaxation. Louie just bought a 28' donzi speedboat ........ we be chillen ... man !!

Landscaping Lou? is he in your shore house or your just saying he'll be around?

Originally posted by kikilicious

i got the air mattress :D

sounds good to me.... ;)

oh man......no more pole dancing.....no more bad ass on the mic......no more crazy bugging crying in the corner billy........and most importantly no more of Dogekid's swinger Parties????!!!!!!!......NO SAY IT AIN' T SO!!!!....

OK OK....don't panic time to find a house......it's still possible..... :shake:

yeah joe said teh same thing.. he just said.. he is not going down the shore this year... YEAH RIGHT.. he cant get away from my annoying sunday am begging and pleading to go to surf! im too annoying!

and then as soon as i get him down there.. after 3 drinks.. and constant nagging i can get him to tempts!

Skeemer ... yeah landscape lou but he is not iin the house .. just got a boat tis year (those guys aren't getting a house .... they are staying on their boats)

bobby & the bird ......... you better look to pitch a tent somewhere else other than my property.

BADASS ... you have done a good deed for the people of my shorehouse .... you and the bird are welcome at all times. BUT .... you don't get to make the afterhours rules .... (your rules SUCKED last year) !!!!!!!!

Skeemer ... yeah landscape lou but he is not iin the house .. just got a boat tis year (those guys aren't getting a house .... they are staying on their boats)

bobby & the bird ......... you better look to pitch a tent somewhere else other than my property.

BADASS ... you have done a good deed for the people of my shorehouse .... you and the bird are welcome at all times. BUT .... you don't get to make the afterhours rules .... (your rules SUCKED last year) !!!!!!!!

....aaah....married life!..