Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asians in the clubs

Whenever I go to certain clubs, like Exit, where you will find a good amount of Asian clubbers, they tend to stick together and not mingle with non-Asians. I mean they really stick together, sometimes taking up space in their own spot all night long. And when you walk up to them, they give you this "who the f*ck are you?" stare. What is up with that? Can any Asian on this forum please explain this clique thing? As a fellow Asian, I find this thing really intrigueing, if not annoying.

at least rude boy lives up to his name.. anyway the actual reason all asians stick together is their holistic approach to health and medicine. along with the sobakawa pillow and rhino horn, they believe that magnets improve the flow of their chi(ki), theyre always carrying around magnets in their shoes and pockets, subsequently attravting one another and getting stuck 2gether when they assemble in close quarters, the aloof image tehy project is actually an expression of frustration from their inability to part company. beleive it or not!

------------------

[iNSERT CLEVER QUOTE HERE]

I never stick to my own kind! I think they're a bunch of smelly and nasty roaches! And they all playa hate...cuz I'm a fine asian diva that hangs out with black boys,,,cuz I like big cock. Why th efuck to asian guys have small cocks??? Man that pisses me off!

I recommend:

To get the fuck outta exit and twilo if you're not gonna socialize with other beautiful ppl!

(2 snaps and a twist)

-detox

Originally posted by detox:

I never stick to my own kind! I think they're a bunch of smelly and nasty roaches! And they all playa hate...cuz I'm a fine asian diva that hangs out with black boys,,,cuz I like big cock. Why th efuck to asian guys have small cocks??? Man that pisses me off!

I recommend:

To get the fuck outta exit and twilo if you're not gonna socialize with other beautiful ppl!

(2 snaps and a twist)

-detox

amen sistah

Originally posted by mediaman101:

at least rude boy lives up to his name.. anyway the actual reason all asians stick together is their holistic approach to health and medicine. along with the sobakawa pillow and rhino horn, they believe that magnets improve the flow of their chi(ki), theyre always carrying around magnets in their shoes and pockets, subsequently attravting one another and getting stuck 2gether when they assemble in close quarters, the aloof image tehy project is actually an expression of frustration from their inability to part company. beleive it or not!

hehehe... thats funny

cwm4.gif

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Originally posted by mediaman101:

Sometimes you can just not help to laugh at these posts, LOL. I know its f'ed up but...

...If some one came up with a clever one like that about white people I would laugh too.

ok mediaman, what the hell are you talking about? I am so confused about the magnet deal and rhino horn?? I've never heard of that...but very interesting tho. smile.gif I did realize that about the Asians at Exit..I think its because they're too fucked up to associate with anyone else or ..they're just unfriendly. who knows. I'm Asian and I'm a damn social butterfly. I go up to everyone and say hello but i never go near exit . Go to Centrofly or Float and you'll find nice people.

Archived