Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey fellas

tired

what's better than getting to your girl's house early in the morning and crawling into bed with her and getting a nice piece of sweet ass right before you fall asleep? then, to top it all off, you wake up to freshly prepared breakfast... eggs, ham & sausage, you know..the works. today, that 9a.m. miami traffic didn't seem so bad.

candy, you are the best, baby. :getdown::love2:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Nothing better than getting to your girls house on day 4(when you were supposed to be there 4 days ago) of a bender, and she has cold beers, fishscale , a restraining order and the cops on the way... I love relationships

did we date? lol

Originally posted by tired

what's better than getting to your girl's house early in the morning and crawling into bed with her and getting a nice piece of sweet ass right before you fall asleep? then, to top it all off, you wake up to freshly prepared breakfast... eggs, ham & sausage, you know..the works. today, that 9a.m. miami traffic didn't seem so bad.

candy, you are the best, baby. :getdown::love2:

OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

GREAT FOR YOU GUYS, ENJOY LIFE:D

Originally posted by nomembername

I take it you don't know about our little arrangement than?

hey, you said i had 6 months before i had to start making payments....

i don't have any pictures.... i do have a video... i'll post it after i'm done using it as masterbatory material :D

Originally posted by tired

i don't have any pictures.... i do have a video... i'll post it after i'm done using it as masterbatory material :D

:eek: Video of who? And I don't see why you need to masturbate? You leave my house pleased everytime... or so I think :idea:

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Video of who? You leave my house pleased everytime... or so I think

me and you hon, it was kind of hard with you being unconcious and all.... you sleep really heavy when you get drunk.....

and of course i leave pleased :tongue: