Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was just hit on by a man with a.......

....handlebar mustache!!! What the hell? This is what i get, men with funky mustaches. He couldn't have been over 30 years old so why would he want to don a handlebar mustache??? He's left me perplexed and slightly depressed!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

....handlebar mustache!!! What the hell? This is what i get, men with funky mustaches. He couldn't have been over 30 years old so why would he want to don a handlebar mustache??? He's left me perplexed and slightly depressed!!!

LOL... Cheer Up, Did he Maybe Own Park Ave and Boardwalk.

Originally posted by divalicious:

talk about a flavor saver!!

and do we notice that i am now a legend? spending way too much time on this board!

Hey, congratulations, your stars now match your name (which glow on my computer, hee hee)!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

This is offically the 2nd time I've laughed out loud at my desk from reading these posts!

I feel for you, girlie!

cwm2.gif

------------------

HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG

HEY DONT WORRY I HEARD MUSTACHES ARE COMING BACK INTO STYLE!

------------------

THERE AINT NO GUEST LIST TONIGHT BITCH!

Originally posted by blueangela:

my dad has one and when he goes down on meit tickles my lips

huh? baby, id be happy to go down on you instead...i dont have a moustache and im not your daddy..but you can call me YO DADDY if you want to.. incest is bad..gq is good

cwm1.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

Archived