Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday april 2nd @ nerve - Jimmy T's birthday bash

nervelounge

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Thanks for the kind words everyone... :) Were also gonna be celebrating DJ Michael Warren aka MrMiami's bday... I hope to see some of you there....

:dj::party: :party: :pint:

H-BDAY JT...I'd be there but you know the deal. I owe you some drinks!

Originally posted by CrzyC

Obby, are you sure? I heard they didnt open this weekend like they were supposed to. I could be wrong, but thats what I heard. Lemme know please.

Your right. I just found out through Joey that the opening has been postponed. Joey never posts on CP so sometimes he ask me to relay specific info. I believe I will let him give the details regarding RESORT in the future to avoid misunderstandings like this one.

In other words...........JIMMY....I'M THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to both Mike and you.

:D

Originally posted by obby

Your right. I just found out through Joey that the opening has been postponed. Joey never posts on CP so sometimes he ask me to relay specific info. I believe I will let him give the details regarding RESORT in the future to avoid misunderstandings like this one.

Yeah!!! That means I will be able to make it to both events since they wont be on the same night now!!!

Keep us updated Obby!!! ;)

Originally posted by obby

See, Carisa?

Just like I said! :laugh:

this should be a fun night.. we just got it confirmed as well that MTV will be filming a new show as well as casting for people at nerve on friday for a new reality tv show they are working on.. should be a kick ass birthday for mr. jimmy t:D with special guests filming for MTV :D