Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Candy & Tired

nomembername

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I am in love, if you know what I mean. If you don't, then sorry... you'll find her someday.

Of course I know about love...maybe you haven't seen some of my post.

Here's one when I'm talking about true love. It was with my ex (unfortunately it didn't work out)

2nd page

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=217624&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Originally posted by nomembername

Correct me if I'm wrong but you guys are an "item" right?

Item? We are? Since when? :tongue:

Now, I've noticed that Candy has like over 6,000 post and Tired, you only have 350...how did this happen?

Unfortunately I don't have a job and he does, which gives me way more time on the computer to post... :tongue:

Did you guys recently meet and Candy was like "yo tired, why don't you join this message board that I'm on called CP...it's really cool and we can talk to each other all day on it?"

No.

Also Candy, do you kind of feel like your rocking the cradle because you have so many more post then him?

No.

Thanks

Not a problem :)

Originally posted by druwishprincez

I personally think its adorable how they talk to eachother on here :D

:)Thank you. We've been through alot of shit together.... getting arrested before christmas.... together... serving time in dade county jail for a couple of felonies... together.... court... together, and this goddamn stupid probation.. together. It's love I tell ya ;)

Thank you. We've been through alot of shit together.... getting arrested before christmas.... together... serving time in dade county jail for a couple of felonies... together.... court... together, and this goddamn stupid probation.. together. It's love I tell ya

yup.... nothin' says love like matching mug shots ;)

:laugh: are we gonna get married through the glass window holding the phone?

Look, I'm not coming to visit you guys again, and, seeing as I'll also be IN the wedding... where would I stand? would we have to do a 3-way call? :D

Originally posted by nmotion

Look, I'm not coming to visit you guys again, and, seeing as I'll also be IN the wedding... where would I stand? would we have to do a 3-way call? :D

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Make sure to hum really loud or the phone call will cut off and that will be another $2.50 added to your phone bill

Originally posted by nomembername

You guys are fucking up the thread.

I think CP should make a rule where candy and tired can not have more than two consecutive posts...all in favor say "AY"

:D:tongue:;):)

It IS their thread, isn't it? ;) can't they just do whatever they want? hehehe

You have a phone call from : "......" an inmate at women's detention center..... blah blah blah

who's gonna finish the rest? cuz i never called myself :rolleyes:

"...for conjugal visits, press one..." i never got past that one ;)