Clubplanet Nightlife Community

remember the tunnel

In all honesty, if the Tunnel hadn't closed, some of us would probably be dead today.

WERD .. man I miss that place so much. This thread and those videos just brought back such memories. First club I ever truely lost my mind in, which led to it being the first club I ever got thrown out of... Fuckin A those were the days.

TUNNEL,TWILO,PALLADIUM .. :bowdown:

Oh my goodness, reading this thread really took me back. I am from L.A. and of course we get everything a little delayed over here, but what you all are describing reminds me of GIANT out here in 1999-2000. AAhhhh memories........I JUST WISH I COULD GET IT BACK, heee,heee :roll::roll: : :spin2::spin2:

shit.. those were the days..

DT on Sat and eddie baez on fridays..

i really miss it.

:swallow:

WOW Eddie Baez on Fri was home for me and my friends for a long time. Eddie fuckin rocked that place every friday night. My cousin used to run his booth and boy the goings on in there (memories). good fuckin times!!!!

Yea I Loved The Tunnel . Just The Energy/ Dancing/ . But Now We Still Continuing The Vibe. I've Been Going To Crobar To Boris Partys And They Are True Energy. I Used To Break Dance At The Tunnel With My Friends , Now We Still Doing It At Crobar And The Energy Is Off Da Hook .