Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh Gabriel & Dave Dresden

stupid question, but does anyone know if there is any strict code for tomorrow night, it's my pre B-day (its really on tuesday) Celebration and i wanna be as comfy as possible to dance my ass off. i love G&D's music and i am mad excited to listen to them live. i thought i was the only one hyped about tomorrow night as well by the way because everyone took so long to start posting their opinions about tomorrow night.. i havent posted here since the old sexy at the roxy nights! are pumas, sneakers and a button down shirt ok? sorry if i sound like a total cornball! last time i was at avalon on a saturday was when felix dahouse cat spun, and since i had too many drinks i could not really remember what everyone was wearing. so does anyone have some info!?!?!?

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

stupid question, but does anyone know if there is any strict code for tomorrow night, it's my pre B-day (its really on tuesday) Celebration and i wanna be as comfy as possible to dance my ass off. i love G&D's music and i am mad excited to listen to them live. i thought i was the only one hyped about tomorrow night as well by the way because everyone took so long to start posting their opinions about tomorrow night.. i havent posted here since the old sexy at the roxy nights! are pumas, sneakers and a button down shirt ok? sorry if i sound like a total cornball! last time i was at avalon on a saturday was when felix dahouse cat spun, and since i had too many drinks i could not really remember what everyone was wearing. so does anyone have some info!?!?!?

DRESS CODE IS: "Relaxed"

-No baseball Hats, skull caps, or woolies

-NO Team Jerseys....

-NO WARM-UP/TRACK SUITS (Not even the Velour expensive ones)

-Sneakers and jeans are ok to wear, just dont look thugged out....

-Look fashionable, neat & trendy....

-My fellow RAVERS....Tone it down...leave your candy at home...wear your NICEST baggies w/ a nice top / jacket (NO HOODIES) and CLEAN Sneakers...If your pants look like they can go to the club by themselves, then LEAVE THEM HOME..hehehe...

No HATS, Visors, Pacifiers, or backpacks....remember, this is a CLUB, not a RAVE so dont go their w/ expectations that you

would have going to a rave :-)

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

i see hats and jerseys in there all the time

yes so have I....but sometimes you have to understand that a lot of these people wearing hats, jerseys, ufos or whatever usually "know" someone in there, or work there (promote/run a list) for example, I can bring people w/ me and they can wear anything they want, but when they come alone, they've gotten turned away...

I know for a FACT that a lot of my guests that use my list have gotten turned away at the door for wearing the stuff I listed above...so thats why Im giving the "heads up" to everyone...

...what I listed in my post above is basically a standard email I sent out to all my guests, because I KNOW how pissed off someone can get when told they cant come inside due to what they are wearing...so I rather warn them :)

plus...Saturdays has a more strict dress code than Fridays....

hope my info helps out a bit...

HAVE FUN! See ya there! :D

yes. But if you do see Jersey's in there, they are more likely some form of soccer Jersey from another country.

I get in there all the time with jerseys on. But if ya try and it doesnt work out for ya, then i guess i just get lucky.

Originally posted by rs22b

yes. But if you do see Jersey's in there, they are more likely some form of soccer Jersey from another country.

I get in there all the time with jerseys on. But if ya try and it doesnt work out for ya, then i guess i just get lucky.

soccer jerseys are usually ok to wear...i was referring to basketball tank-top jerseys....