Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDGAR V @ CROBAR Review...

xxgrooveericxx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a blast. That was my first time in a DJ booth ever and it is an amazing experience. I gotta wear a better shirt next time though. A ton of great songs including:

Ton TB - Dream Machine

Tiesto - Traffic (Montana mix)

Tiesto & BT - Love Comes Again (Mark Norman mix)

Introspection (Askew mix)

Mark Norman - Phantom Manor

Benny Benassi - No Matter What You Do (G&M Project mix)

PvD - Time Of Our Live

... I pray next time he has Mike Heart - Sex Machine

The crowd was a little weird (dancing but not wildly) which I'll attribute to Spring Break. Great seeing everybody!!

---mdamon--- Remember that girl in the blue dress? :bounce: :bounce: :eek: :eek: :bounce: :bounce:

.... a enjoyable evening once more , even though I have heard better from Edgar . Nice hanging with the Usuals and even seeing a few that I haven't seen in a while ....a good vibe is definetly present when surrounded with CP crowd .

:)

Originally posted by Bling

EDgar is the fuckin man what a great set. its defnitly in my top 5 since ive been goin :)

4. ardis (whatcha doin givin me the bird cuz i cant make it to NV :tongue: just playing mama. great seeing had fun doin the interview for ur show. i dont get that station ill need a copy of it on video )

PS Ardis ill pm u regarding how to get the video that we shot ..

Well, just so you know BLING, the only way you're getting that tape from me is at NV!!! So you better start making your plans, LOL!!!!! :finger: LOL!!!!

Originally posted by avenue33

Well, just so you know BLING, the only way you're getting that tape from me is at NV!!! So you better start making your plans, LOL!!!!! :finger: LOL!!!!

sounds like a good idea..

how can i get a copy??

I was gonna write a full review but to be honest I dont feel like it. Edgars set was the second best I have heard from him (#1 being Dec 03). Big Props to "Da Man"!!! It was great seeing some new faces and old ones that I havent seen in a while. The lighting was amazing!!! Loved the effects!!! Charlies set was also on point...loved it!!! Looking forward to hearing you guys together again soon...maybe next month?

Headed over to NV after Crobar and Bruno was throwing it down N-A-S-T-Y...I LOVED IT!!! This was THE BEST SET I have heard from Bruno. I cant tell you enough how happy I am that you and Nelson play longer sets now. Good seeing Edgar there too...come out and play more often!!!

Great Friday night/Sat morning!!!

Thanks again to Colby for the Crobar hookup!

Oh and Ardis...Girl, we must hang more often...you are too much fun to talk to... I just say what you are thinking!!!

Had a great f%$# time at Crobar, Not a big trance fan but , Edgar made it nice. It was cool hanging with Bling, Damon, Coach, all the other CJ and CP peeps and I can't forget the crazy one (Carisa) Although I kept on disappearing like I always do,lol.

Originally posted by mdamon7278

---mdamon--- Remember that girl in the blue dress?

Hmmmmmmmmm No i Dont actually, did she have big tits, I was busy working on the bartender downstairs, hmmmmmmm woman in blue dress, u have to refrsh my memory!!!

is this the same girl i pointed out to u damon cuz if it was :eek::D