Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hisham@Privilege

blendprod

Marco, I was speaking in more general terms about the area and its overall parking difficulties for people that come to the beach on weekends. You and I both know some of the parking secrets of SoBe, and that area in particular. ;)

Originally posted by marcodavalos

there is Valet Parking right in front of Privilege. $15 for what I was told last week. You can't beat it. Walk 15 feet to the ropes ... check you are on the list ... check your ID (100% required at Privilege) ... and you are in for a treat.

Sounds good. :aright: I'll do that next Friday.

If it's valet though, I'm gonna have to hide my bag of skittles.

Valet people just love taking my skittles. :tongue:

Originally posted by macboy

Marco, I was speaking in more general terms about the area and its overall parking difficulties for people that come to the beach on weekends. You and I both know some of the parking secrets of SoBe, and that area in particular. ;)

I know you have that little spot reserved for you. ;) ... but it is good for others to know how easy it gets to get to Privilege. :cool:

Bringing back the thread to its origin ... for all of you that missed the nite ... you will regret it more once you listen to the recording of the nite ... big thanx to Jorge for the hand with it. :D

Thanks to all of you’s who came by and to Hisham for delivering such an AMAZING set, last Friday night was one of the BEST nights I’ve had out in a long time. :cool: Hisham was on fire and everybody was completely into the music and having a great time… Part of Hisham's set will be broadcasted on our show on Proton Radio in a near future. We will keep you posted. ;)

Thank you for the support... See you next Friday!