Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10 Ways to make yourself the fun guy at the office...hilarious!!!

Ten Ways to Make Yourself the "Fun Guy" at the Office

1. Keep telling the same person that they have bad breath even if they don't. Then punch them in the mouth.

2. Inform a male coworker that he "wouldn't make a good hooker," then piss in his coffee and tell him he needs a good "ass fucking."

3. Before a meeting fill your mouth with custard-then during the meeting put one finger in the air and make like you're hocking up a big loogie-then spit the custard into a clear glass and hand it to the person next to you and say, "Beat that!"

4. Shit on the floor in your office and when someone comes in and sees it tell them its the fake plastic kind-when they try to pick it up, and realize that their hand is full of shit, laugh and point.

5. Run down the hall with your dick out while urinating all over and yell, "It won't stop! God help me! It won't stop!!" Then when it stops...look down and say ... "Oh."

6. Always walk around with a big smile. Keep one hand down the front of your pants.

7. Answer every question asked to you with "fucked if I know!" then call the person a racial slur that doesn't even match their race.

8. Brag about the fact that you own a gun, and keep playing with your nuts. Get them really sweaty, and then walk around shaking everyone's hand.

9. Ask to borrow someone's pen- bring it to the bathroom-stick it in your ass-then return it and tell the person to smell it, when they tell you that it smells bad-be like, "It should! I had it in my ass!"

10. Hang out by the water machine bent over with your pants down and a mixture of ketchup of mayonnaise smeared on your asshole, and say to all who come by for a refreshing glass of water "Wow, the guy in the copy room sure has a big cock."

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

ok, well i thought it was funny. smile.gif

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by homersimpson:

I printed that out and sent it to some of my co-workers and we all loved it. Mind you that I work at very uptight investment bank in the Wall St. area. Just goes to show you that we're all twisted.

what I-bank are you with?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

LOL...Hmmm? I got try these out were I work...I know my co-worker will enjoy it, maybe my manager will even give me a raise!!

I am somewhat worried about disturbing my customers dinner though.

Do you think it will effect my tip in a negative way??

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

Archived