Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think of Party 93.1 ??

michaelmartin

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yea but thats on 93.1...i dont think XM has it...on Sundays XM has a show called "Dirty Tightie Whities" i heard its a great "alternative lifestyle" show...i know u would love it...;)

and you would know about that show wouldn't ya sweetums??

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tired

and you would know about that show wouldn't ya sweetums??

of course...remember we rigged my HAM radio to pick up XM radio for a while...i remember it like it was yesterday: camping in ur backyard, listening to XM radio for free and the camp fire molesting we use to do...

ahhhhh...the memories....

what do u think ur Davey Crockett hat is made of?:rolleyes:

well, that would explain why your loin cloth is so soft and furry too.... but i still can't figure out why you took them to the bathroom with that 2 foot sections of pvc pipe you called 'highway to heaven' :confused:

Originally posted by tired

but i still can't figure out why you took them to the bathroom with that 2 foot sections of pvc pipe you called 'highway to heaven'

no no...that was a diff. game...with the gerbils it was called "Hotel California"...u know? they check in anytime, but they can never leave...:idea:

no no...that was a diff. game...with the gerbils it was called "Hotel California"...u know? they check in anytime, but they can never leave...:idea:

i still think we shoulda called it.... 'house of the rising sun'

Originally posted by philippio

93.1 recycles the same 20 slices of 1999-2002 trance cheese for about 3 weeks continuously and then finds another 20 and repeats the cycle. I wouldn't call it a radio station... I'd call it an answering machine recording.

for the first time, i totally agree with you!!!!

i understand that they cant play the most cutting edge dance music, or any underground tunes for that matter... but at least get some variety on there.... There is a million other tracks that are perfect to play, and are not so bubble gumish:rolleyes: :(

PLEASE 93.1, MAKE A FUKIN TRIP TO GROOVEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

phil (runs 93.1) is known as a jackass, and 93.1 is 2-3 years away from dropping off the face of earth...

Originally posted by saleen351

phil (runs 93.1) is known as a jackass, and 93.1 is 2-3 years away from dropping off the face of earth...

:eek::eek::eek:

I have to agree with you on this one.

I've talked to Phil numerous times, the guy doesnt have a clue!

I even gave him ideas on what to set up on their website to attract more traffic.

In the end he ended up taking credit for it. Of course!!

:mad:

Jackass.

Are we back to this same old tired thing again.............??????????

C'mon guys. I thought you were done with this...........

simply put we do not program this radio station for the likes of you and I. It is designed for the poeple who have never been to nor like clubs.

Party 93.1 is programmed LIKE ALL top 40 radio station. IE - high repetition of HIT SONGS. Average radio listener in this demo listens for appriximately 15-20 mins, usually in a vehicle, so we need to hit them with the BIG CHOONS constantly.

Truth be told, we are turning more and more people everyday to this music, opening doors for them seek other styles of dance music, further exposing artists and selling CD's making you guys happier because the artsits get to keep releasing music because they can make $$$$.

And the numbers don't lie..........we are the #4 station in our demo and the #1 NON HIP HOP station.

I have devoted my life to bringing dance music to new levels in the US through telelvision and radio. IF you and the other peeps on this baord want to contribute to the cause then get off your ass and do something..........otherwise, shut the hell up and let us change the face of dance music in the US.

I hear no complaints when we are at SPACE, MIA MONDAYS, Sunday nights with Oakie, and GDJB the rest.......

My suggestion to you........get satellite radio..........listen to a CD.

But if you have a true love for dance music, support those who are working to push the industry forward, otherwise get the hell out of my way and shut your mouth.......I have no time amatuers who sit on their asses and bitch.

As for you SALEEN.........Phil Michaels convinced the #3 largest radio company in the US to dedicate a 100,000 watt radio station strickly to the programming of HIT DANCE MUSIC. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY..........?

yes, the same 20 people that post on this board will hang off your every word when it comes to a review or a rumor........but Call me when you get to the point where you can shine Phil's shoes.

until then....keep your fist pumping and your $10 K-mart shirt out of my scene.........Jackass.

Originally posted by bustersobe

Are we back to this same old tired thing again.............??????????

C'mon guys. I thought you were done with this...........

simply put we do not program this radio station for the likes of you and I. It is designed for the poeple who have never been to nor like clubs.

Party 93.1 is programmed LIKE ALL top 40 radio station. IE - high repetition of HIT SONGS. Average radio listener in this demo listens for appriximately 15-20 mins, usually in a vehicle, so we need to hit them with the BIG CHOONS constantly.

Truth be told, we are turning more and more people everyday to this music, opening doors for them seek other styles of dance music, further exposing artists and selling CD's making you guys happier because the artsits get to keep releasing music because they can make $$$$.

And the numbers don't lie..........we are the #4 station in our demo and the #1 NON HIP HOP station.

I have devoted my life to bringing dance music to new levels in the US through telelvision and radio. IF you and the other peeps on this baord want to contribute to the cause then get off your ass and do something..........otherwise, shut the hell up and let us change the face of dance music in the US.

I hear no complaints when we are at SPACE, MIA MONDAYS, Sunday nights with Oakie, and GDJB the rest.......

My suggestion to you........get satellite radio..........listen to a CD.

But if you have a true love for dance music, support those who are working to push the industry forward, otherwise get the hell out of my way and shut your mouth.......I have no time amatuers who sit on their asses and bitch.

As for you SALEEN.........Phil Michaels convinced the #3 largest radio company in the US to dedicate a 100,000 watt radio station strickly to the programming of HIT DANCE MUSIC. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY..........?

yes, the same 20 people that post on this board will hang off your every word when it comes to a review or a rumor........but Call me when you get to the point where you can shine Phil's shoes.

until then....keep your fist pumping and your $10 K-mart shirt out of my scene.........Jackass.

that's good and all.. but 93.1 still sucks balls

Yeah...I prefer NPR to just about anything else on the waves...at least since they took my beloved Stern away from me in the mornings...actually..come to think of it...I often drive around town without a single thing coming out of the speakers.

SAD.

i admire Buster for standing up for his employer...but this station can do what it is currently doing (pandering to the non-clubbers) and adding shows for the true clubbers (say starting after 9 pm)...the station needs to employ some REAL djs to go along with their on air celebs. (i.e. Buster)...u can keep the cheese on early in the day and well into the night, but would a REAL show after 9 pm (primetime: Mon-Fri) be too much to ask?