Clubplanet Nightlife Community

march 28th meetup review!

weyes

i just got back from an amazing meetup!!! wow, the nine of us had a great time! where were the rest of you?

:tongue:

jk. actually, after i finally found a parking place, i walked back and forth on la brea a bunch of times before i finally found the lava lounge. it had been hard to see because its sign was turned off; the lava lounge was closed :( . i can't believe no one checked its hours :nono: ! but waiting outside were shortystar and sinrider.

we hung out there for a while, then decided to go to acapulco (a restaurant, not the city, jokers) for some drinks and something to eat. some of sinrider's friends joined us, and we had a grand ol' time :spin2::bounce::hoparound: . i just got back and am still full from the flan.

nice to meet sinrider et al, and always good to see you, shorty :D !!!

i took pics and will post them later :cool: .

It was a good time!! Sorry if other showed up at lava lounge after 7:30 .. we were starving and had to go! We'll try to do this again so Deepfunk and other can join!!!

You all would have had a free dinner on me if ya showed up :P...

Ditto Weyes!! Always a blast! At least I didn't spill a drink on ya! Sinrider.... Nice to actually sit and chat!

i swear, i will never use a disposable camera again :cuss: ! the pictures are terrible. they're distorted, there's a lot of flash fallout, and we mostly look awful. EDIT: i took down the pic, at sinrider's request :( . we'd better have another meetup soon, so i can bring my camera and we can have a good reshoot!!! really, though, sin, did you have to send me 6 pms about it?!

Originally posted by weyes

i swear, i will never use a disposable camera again :cuss: ! the pictures are terrible. they're distorted, there's a lot of flash fallout, and we mostly look awful. EDIT: i took down the pic, at sinrider's request :( . we'd better have another meetup soon, so i can bring my camera and we can have a good reshoot!!! really, though, sin, did you have to send me 6 pms about it?!

I only sent ya one, but the blasted clubplanet's server is 2 slow to complete each post function. Really thats a real issue I have with this site; sometimes its fast and sometimes its slow as a snail.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sinrider

I only sent ya one, but the blasted clubplanet's server is 2 slow to complete each post function. Really thats a real issue I have with this site; sometimes its fast and sometimes its slow as a snail.:rolleyes:

i know how that happens; i was just joshin' witcha ;) .