Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUEL review !! ~ with Richie Santana & Mario Calegari

Mario, I, and the rest of the FUEL staff would like to thank everyone that came out and supported another great night. Richie Santana played an amazing set of some craaaaazzzzzzzzzzy trib & house. Richie had everyone on their feet all night. Thats the best thing about FUEL you come and play what you really want. Some great progressive, house, tribal music. Good to see Richie and friends having a good time. Great crowd attended with energy behind it. I ended up leaving at 5am, too tired to jam. Called Mario at 1130 am and it was still going. Cant give a review on Mario set, but to play until 12 and people are still there says a lot. Great job to Mario for supporting this afterhours to everyone. Great to see a lot of friends attend, Richie having a great time, and people supporting this.. Feel free to give you review on FUEL.

This weekend Saturday April 3/4th the party continues from 118 to FUEL with birthday celebration of Carlos Realm with guest DJ Joe Giorgio. Come to 118 and celebrate Carlos's Realm birthday party with guest dj Joe Gorgio. The party continues @ FUEL-afterhours with all dj listed above with resident dj Mario Calegari. Another crazy night with great music, dj's, and extended hourrrzzzz.

For more information on FUEL please go to www.mapquest.com and get instructions or call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515 or Mario Calegari @ 973-589-0225

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Great night. Music was unbelievable. Everybody was dancing there ass off from the moment they got there. Place looked really good too. The guy / girl ratio was about even and most of the girls were slammin. Mario had me still dancing till about 10am but i left because I was starving.

Party is great. Great to see something like that in Jersey.

Thanks Mario and company for the hospitality, hope to be back very soon.

Myself, Richie and the rest of our people had a great time and will be back.

Def hit me up on IM soon. Got some ideas for ya.

Anyone who hasnt checked out this party, and loves house music, DEF go check it out.

Good seeing everyone at fuel ,,,from BIN-dancin-NOY to Ritchie,((who played nothing short of an amazing set)),, to Manny El Greco, others i met throughout the night....Had an awesome time and look foward to having greater time for my birthday afterhours with my CHUM joe giorgio this coming saturday.................. big shouts going to MARIO CALEGERI for putting everything together and establishing a venue where people can forget all their intuition's and simply come to "DANCE" and enjoy themselves.......

big shouts to my other latin counterpart Vic "Que lo QUe Pasa Qui" Soto!!!!! for always making the night run smoooove---ly.....

CARLOS REALM :)

Good seeing everyone at fuel ,,,from BIN-dancin-NOY to Ritchie,((who played nothing short of an amazing set)),, to Manny El Greco, others i met throughout the night....Had an awesome time and look foward to having greater time for my birthday afterhours with my CHUM joe giorgio this coming saturday.................. big shouts going to MARIO CALEGERI for putting everything together and establishing a venue where people can forget all their intuition's and simply come to "DANCE" and enjoy themselves.......

big shouts to my other latin counterpart Vic "Que lo QUe Pasa Qui" Soto!!!!! for always making the night run smoooove---ly.....

Good seeing everyone at fuel ,,,from BIN-dancin-NOY to Ritchie, to Manny El Greco, others i met throughout the night....Had an awesome time and look foward to having greater time for my birthday afterhours with my CHUM joe giorgio this coming saturday.................. big shouts going to MARIO CALEGERI for putting everything together and establishing a venue where people can forget all their intuition's and simply come to "DANCE" and enjoy themselves.......

Originally posted by benedictions

Good seeing everyone at fuel ,,,from BIN-dancin-NOY to Ritchie, to Manny El Greco, others i met throughout the night....Had an awesome time and look foward to having greater time for my birthday afterhours with my CHUM joe giorgio this coming saturday.................. big shouts going to MARIO CALEGERI for putting everything together and establishing a venue where people can forget all their intuition's and simply come to "DANCE" and enjoy themselves.......

Sup papa, mucho gracias !!!!!1

Its gonna be agreat night Sat. I dont think your ready for 118 and FUEL. Are you?, lol!

Victor Soto