Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: CrazyC and Bling

sotuchick

It was alright. To be honest I liked her 'Live From Vegas" show much better. This time around she looked amazing (of course) and she played some of her top songs but she was only on stage for an hour and 20 minutes.

From a technical standpoint there were ups and downs. The set was amazing BUT the sight lines were terrible. The way the set was constructed there were many times where I couldnt see what was going on. Although they had video monitors on either side they never gave a full shot of the stage only face shots of Britney. I was sitting on the side (GREAT SEATS) but I couldnt evet see what the show looked like from the front and she had some great effects that I wanted to see.

The sound was great until the end of the show. The bass was kickin and it was very hard to hear the words and her voice. This was also around the time that she started actually singing so maybe it was intentional. lol\

Britney def showed her sexy adult side and parts of the show reminded me alot of Madonna. Must say that if I had kids there I would have been a pissed about the masturbation scene but I dont so I loved it! ;)

Brits costumes were great and the colors were amazing. A very visual show...if they would have paid more attention to the audience that pays to see the show and not the set pieces blocking their view I would have enjoyd it even more.

Overall rating: B+

Originally posted by CrzyC

It was alright. To be honest I liked her 'Live From Vegas" show much better. This time around she looked amazing (of course) and she played some of her top songs but she was only on stage for an hour and 20 minutes.

From a technical standpoint there were ups and downs. The set was amazing BUT the sight lines were terrible. The way the set was constructed there were many times where I couldnt see what was going on. Although they had video monitors on either side they never gave a full shot of the stage only face shots of Britney. I was sitting on the side (GREAT SEATS) but I couldnt evet see what the show looked like from the front and she had some great effects that I wanted to see.

The sound was great until the end of the show. The bass was kickin and it was very hard to hear the words and her voice. This was also around the time that she started actually singing so maybe it was intentional. lol\

Britney def showed her sexy adult side and parts of the show reminded me alot of Madonna. Must say that if I had kids there I would have been a pissed about the masturbation scene but I dont so I loved it! ;)

Brits costumes were great and the colors were amazing. A very visual show...if they would have paid more attention to the audience that pays to see the show and not the set pieces blocking their view I would have enjoyd it even more.

Overall rating: B+

I can't believe she masturbated on stage, that is sooo Madonna!!!

Originally posted by sotuchick

I can't believe she masturbated on stage, that is sooo Madonna!!!

there was alot of madonna influence and alil michael jackson too.

i thought her singing was off and the songs sounded dragged out at times. but i loved that stage. & the dancing was good too.

Of course I know that Britney cant sing...I didnt go to hear here...only to watch. I dont regret that I went but now I have been there and done that...I wont go again. Britney is a great ENTERTAINER, she doesnt claim to be a great singer, but the chic can dance, had wonderful stage presence and looks good half naked!!! ;)

Michelle, were you at the concert? I swear I saw Charlie (Southside Boys) there!!!

Originally posted by CrzyC

I didnt plan on going to Nerve..it just happened. Wish I would have thought of that before going to Nikkis...

Why? I thought Nikki was good.

By the way, I found out that Britney was there the night before.