Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions pres. DESYN MASIELLO Friday April 2 @ PRIV

marcodavalos

P:M Sessions is proud to invite you to music haven this Friday April 2nd at Privilege.

We are pleased to receive the visit of one of house music finest … DESYN MASIELLO along our very own Oscar Fonseca.

Desyn’s taste for house music ranks among the top in the circuit. A name now synonymous with the most cutting edge dance music from all corners of the world. His style is constantly evolving and pushing barriers... having already caught the ear of some of the worlds largest DJs (Deep Dish, Sander K and Danny Howells nominating him as their ‘future DJ Hero’ in DJ Magazine's Top 100 poll). Like he would say:

“I listen to as much music as I can as often as possible… all different types and genres.... From everything I hear I take what I think is the most suitable and meaningful to me; through DJ’ing I join the music into an orgasmic experience for the listener. Orgasmic is a somewhat strange way to describe what I do - but its descriptive. You see with my sets, at first I excite, building them up slowly, teasing you on the way … banging you hard at the end: thus making you explode!â€

Just to “warm†you up with what we will have in store for you this Friday … here is Desyn’s latest set from this past Friday March 26th at Fokused in Stockholm … almost 3 hours of music to make you drool …

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Sharing the nite with Desyn is our resident Oscar Fonseca. As we informed you last week, this will be Oscar’s last nite among us in Miami before relocating to his native Caracas. A nite in which all of us at P:M Sessions will like to pay a tribute to his work and his collaboration with the nite.

In the patio, continuing our deep nites under the stars, we welcome Lyric and Corradi, two locals who pay us their first visit. Really excited of having this fresh alternative upstairs.

desyn_poster_11x17_web.jpg

flyer-04-02-04-2.gif

For list … good til 1 am, please e-mail us at carla@pmsessions.com

See you there …

MD :cool:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funketeer

First of all, more respect...what is that "bitch" shit, bitch! ;)

I'll show up early so we can have a tequila duel...are you in?

:D

Hey you 2 bitchs need to remember to come up to the terrace and say hello. Otherwise I will be bitching at your bitch asses the following day for bitching out on me and not being courteous.

Originally posted by lyrik

I can't wait to play this Friday. I love playing outdoors and the weather looks like its gonna be great. Should be really fun....house music under the Stars. Lots of new goodies to drop that night!

Nice, that's a great little space up there :)

Originally posted by funketeer

First of all, more respect...what is that "bitch" shit, bitch! ;)

I'll show up early so we can have a tequila duel...are you in?

:D

Te-kill-ya? :worry::shake:

I'd rather drink gasoline.

Premium gas tastes yummy. :tongue: