Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions pres. DESYN MASIELLO Friday April 2 @ PRIV

marcodavalos

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo YO. Just wanted to say thanks to all who came to listen to me play these last 3 yrs or so. For those who are asking yourself "why the hell is he going back to Venezual!???". With the siuation so shitty right now it seems imposible anyone could be moving there. It's a combination of diff. things really.... I just graduated, I 've been away from my city for 13 yrs., I need to establish myself a bit in South America, since I've been playing here I haven't had the chance to play there that much (i feel like i'm dissin' my country!) Besides those there's many more but I 'd bore all you to death. I'll be back though, I'll come back for very important events and to see all you peeps too!!! Thanks for your'e support and don't forget to stop by at least for a drink this next Friday. Can't wait for top notch house in both rooms with Lyrik playing the terrace.:eek:

I'm basically bringing out many of the favorite records I've bought these last yrs. and bunch of new ones too! C ya'll there.

Peace, Oscar Fonseca.

Originally posted by fostech

Yo YO. Just wanted to say thanks to all who came to listen to me play these last 3 yrs or so. For those who are asking yourself "why the hell is he going back to Venezual!???". With the siuation so shitty right now it seems imposible anyone could be moving there. It's a combination of diff. things really.... I just graduated, I 've been away from my city for 13 yrs., I need to establish myself a bit in South America, since I've been playing here I haven't had the chance to play there that much (i feel like i'm dissin' my country!) Besides those there's many more but I 'd bore all you to death. I'll be back though, I'll come back for very important events and to see all you peeps too!!! Thanks for your'e support and don't forget to stop by at least for a drink this next Friday. Can't wait for top notch house in both rooms with Lyrik playing the terrace.:eek:

I'm basically bringing out many of the favorite records I've bought these last yrs. and bunch of new ones too! C ya'll there.

Peace, Oscar Fonseca.

Not only am I really excited to be playing this Friday, but I am really glad I could be there to wish you well and hear ya one more time Oscar. I'll have to come down and hear you for a bit and have a couple drinks while JC is playing upstairs.

Peace, Oscar Fonseca.

Good Luck Oscar... Im gonna try to stop by and have a drink with ya before you go... :)

Thanks for your'e support and don't forget to stop by at least for a drink this next Friday. Can't wait for top notch house in both rooms with Lyrik playing the terrace.:eek:

Peace, Oscar Fonseca.

Can't wait myself bro ... :cool:

For guest list, please e-mail me at carla@pmsessions.com. The list is good until 1AM and reduced thereafter. Please send your names in before 8 PM tomorrow night. And same thing goes as last time... My e-mail server is still acting all weird on me, so I will most probably not reply. It makes me mad!!! :mad::blank:

For those going away, those of us who are staying, those who are simply passing by... Here's to tomorrow night! :beer:

Just an FYI update:

Marco has been gracious enough to allow myself and JC plan out just what we want to do with the music for the Terrace. With that I would like to let everyone know that will be having one other person joining us on the terrace for a special set. I first met this person via the cool junkie DJ competition last year and invited him to play at my BBQ bash where he had a very warm wlecome fromall that attended. He has quickly become a local favorite, especially with the CJ and CP peeps and is someone that I respect as person and a DJ. So joining us for tomorrow evening for a night a deep, funky and jacky house will be MIRZA.

Hope to see some of you up there to groove along with us!

Originally posted by lyrik

Just an FYI update:

Marco has been gracious enough to allow myself and JC plan out just what we want to do with the music for the Terrace. With that I would like to let everyone know that will be having one other person joining us on the terrace for a special set. I first met this person via the cool junkie DJ competition last year and invited him to play at my BBQ bash where he had a very warm wlecome fromall that attended. He has quickly become a local favorite, especially with the CJ and CP peeps and is someone that I respect as person and a DJ. So joining us for tomorrow evening for a night a deep, funky and jacky house will be MIRZA.

Hope to see some of you up there to groove along with us!

Damn, Mirza is there too. :aright:

:rock: