Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any opinions on the best club in NYC?

That depends on what you're looking for...

Mega dance clubs? Lounges? Smaller dance clubs?

The big dance clubs are Webster Hall (tourists), Black (if its open), Avalon, Crobar, Spirit... (and I'm sure there are more)

The best dance club is arc, but they don't serve alcohol and its 18 & over (which affects a lot of dance clubs here...)

Centrofly is decent... the others are small timers, older crowd, usually crappy sound systems, and problems at the door...

Originally posted by leftymo

That depends on what you're looking for...

Mega dance clubs? Lounges? Smaller dance clubs?

The big dance clubs are Webster Hall (tourists), Black (if its open), Avalon, Crobar, Spirit... (and I'm sure there are more)

The best dance club is arc, but they don't serve alcohol and its 18 & over (which affects a lot of dance clubs here...)

Centrofly is decent... the others are small timers, older crowd, usually crappy sound systems, and problems at the door...

huh?

if you want good vibe/crowd/good looking people/music.....crobar or spirit

phat place to chill.....avalon/vinyl

good hook-up and scene type thing...deep/sho/cheetah/discoteque/vue

wanna have a good time? hit a lounge instead.....sooo many things going on you cant help but find a good spot for yourself

what are you looking for?

hmmmmm....no comment.

**just make sure u wear a micro mini skirt....I am boycotting all the long shit they are putting out (nothing less than 4 inches above knee)....I'm no islamic fundamentalist...and anyone who got a job writing fashion for the NY POST is a fucken moron, anyway.

L.A. style works for me....although, i don't follow anyone...no more suits is a good thing...AND bring on the damn shorts, it's getting warmer, AND I LOVE SHORTS!!!! Rhinestone, embroidery....be creative.

Never take fashion advice from the post...matter of fact, if you need a magazine....then u have no style of your own.

DUH! --- i wear what the fuck i wanna wear.