Maxim Hometown Hottie !!!

b-side

Maura has got it going on!

1535_l1.jpg

:drunk:

Maura

Miami, FL

Height: 5'6" Weight: 122 lbs. Profession: Student, hostess at a night club

Preferred Celebrity Status: Combo (actor/model/singer)

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Sport/Team: Baseball

Favorite Movie/Actor: Jim Carrey

Favorite Music/Artist: Alanis Morissette, Metallica

Favorite Song: "You Oughta Know"

Favorite Bar: The Tavern in Coconut Grove

First Job: Miami Subs

Other:

actually maxim wont let me change anything... i guess i shouldve thought of that before i submitted my crappiest pictures and filled out complete nonsense for my bio...

and what are you talking about?? OF COURSE Matt is my favorite! You're so silly! ;)

(THANK YOU EVERYONE)

Guest saleen351

not bad, but the makeup is all wrong... the whore look is over... you could have done much better with some classier shots and better makeup....

the sexy whore poses don't wory either.. how about a smile and a cute sexy outfit? or fuck it, take it all off and ruin your life..

loose the stripper montra and get some class, and you have a shot at winning..

but since i'm Italian i'm gonna post the girls who will win

Jennifer

Maitland, FL

Kimberly

Austin, TX

Tiffany

Sarasota, FL

however the contest is ovaaa week 2 winner

Heidi

Wichita, KS

is untouchable...

by the way, i got some dirt on mr damon,,,, seems he takes bus loads of chicks over to this guys house on los olas... for those dumb people in miami, los olas is a extremely wealthy area on the water..

as much as i hate to say this... i gotta agree with saleen.... take it easy on the make-up. make-up says "i got something to hide". in my opinion the less make-up the better. not too offend and i don't know much about beauty contests and whatnot so take it for what it's worth..... good luck though

Originally posted by saleen351

loose the stripper montra and get some class, and you have a shot at winning..

but since i'm Italian i'm gonna post the girls who will win

Jennifer

Maitland, FL

Kimberly

Austin, TX

Tiffany

Sarasota, FL

Great pics you posted up there maura, too bad you can't change which pictures you had posted originally o the contest.

Saleen, those kinda pictures work in these contests. Look at vida's stuff from two years back I think. If it was a different magazine's contest maybe your right but not for maxim. This is what maxim is all about.

As for as the picks, gonna agree with jennifer and probably kimberly advancing but tiffany :blank: She looks good, but a lot of great looking women on that whole thing and she def not in top 10. Other great picks are krissy from IL, Angel from carlsbad ca, and stacy from san fran. Oh and how could I forget a definate top 10 is maura.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by livin42nite

Great pics you posted up there maura, too bad you can't change which pictures you had posted originally o the contest.

Saleen, those kinda pictures work in these contests. Look at vida's stuff from two years back I think. If it was a different magazine's contest maybe your right but not for maxim. This is what maxim is all about.

As for as the picks, gonna agree with jennifer and probably kimberly advancing but tiffany :blank: She looks good, but a lot of great looking women on that whole thing and she def not in top 10. Other great picks are krissy from IL, Angel from carlsbad ca, and stacy from san fran. Oh and how could I forget a definate top 10 is maura.

guys think they vote on whos the hottest but the avg guy will vote for a girl they'd like to date or looks datable.. some of those chicks are just way too done up and scream "fuck me i'm a whore" aka this maura chick, but the chicks I posted are normal, avg, natural beauties, and i'd put money on it, all 3 advance..

chicks in miami, need to learn, the jenna jameson whore looks is so playedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd