Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maxim Hometown Hottie !!!

b-side

Guest saleen351

rookies

rookies

rookies

did i ever said i didn't nor would vote for her?

the 3 chickenheads i pointed out will win, and advanced, but i voted for this pigeon regardless of her arogant attitude.. you fools see a pair of tits and a nice ass and want to buy her a ring, I'm not like that, therefore i'm objective. I'm over a pretty face and a great body, i've banged so many pigeons i'm done. Give me a nice pigeon who can hold a convo and not bother me during football season and i'm happy. Shes hot, needs some work, but still got a vote from me. Yes I did vote for her, but if she listens to me, she'll go further..

I suspect Saleen has a hard time making the difference between being objective and being a cunt. Clearly his emotions got the best of him, therefore his ability to be logical and/or rational have been hindered. Chronic masturbation frequently is the cause of this. Several people with different points of views can not be wrong. It is quite obvious that this guy has serious mental problems and issues, don't pay attention to him Maura,he's a jerk. You don't need his approval. You have ours. Next time just have better quality pictures taken, that's all. And if you need "constructive" criticism, we'll be more than happy to help. In the meantime keep partyin'!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Listen up Maura

I understand what Saleen's saying (even though he tends to not sugarcoat things)...

You're a really hot, natural girl and you don't need a lot of makeup...

From woman to woman - You'd look fabulous in barely there makeup

Thanks for representing Miami and letting the world know what beautiful women live here!

:spin2: