Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Humpday!!!

stymie

i had a scary nextel dream last night.

someone fumbled my phone and it broke into like 6 pieces.

i was still somewhat able to take calls, and was on my way to the store with the girl that broke it when she suddenly disappeared from existance and left me along with my broken phone, sadly wandering the mall looking for fester. :(

I keep having a dream where this guy is just handing me marlboro after marlboro, then I trade a pack of 93 Donruss baseball cards for a naked lady Zippo.. He opens up the pack and he gets the Nolan Ryan King of the Diamond error card, we look in the Beckett and its' worth $2,054.24 at that point in time, but he trades it to me for a Adam Bomb garbage pail kid, b/c he needed that card to complete the puzzle on the back... The for some reason we get into a fight at the bookfair and I smash him on the head w/ my Corvette Trapper keeper and he punches me w/ one of this huge Hulk fists and I fly through the wall... then I wake up..

Yeah, I was raised by wolves, and grew up on bear meat....I had to track down my first deer at 5 and kill him with my bare hands....my first bear killed at 8..., assistant pack leader at 10, pack leader at 12..........now I drive a cab..

Actually I grew up on the mean streets of Newton :D......known as "The Lake"...where everyone's a mechanic, and the 80's live on permanently..

Originally posted by ras67

i had a scary nextel dream last night.

someone fumbled my phone and it broke into like 6 pieces.

i was still somewhat able to take calls, and was on my way to the store with the girl that broke it when she suddenly disappeared from existance and left me along with my broken phone, sadly wandering the mall looking for fester. :(

But you don't even have nextel :laugh:

Unless you got it recently.:confused:

Lowell is the ghetto branch of the russian community (along with andover and lynn), and also the home of the nice-assed cambodian girl community.........see them every friday at Modern, and every saturday at Rio. Also ask them about specials on cigarettes, sea-weed, and arranged trophy marriages.