Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wants to

prplhz

Originally posted by flavanugz

would but im broke......from gambling

I really don't ever gamble, I've just had this feeling like I want to go the past two weeks. I have no one to hang with Saturday night, so why not go out get drunk and gamble! You have a $25 check coming this week:D

That sounds like a very good possibility, I'll drop you a line later in the week.

And a review, well I don't know song names so that part of my review will be really boring and un-interesting. But if you really want one.

Here you go:

http://www.groovanauts.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=36477&perpage=25&pagenumber=2 My review is almost at the bottom...

Like I said it's pretty boring because I'm not a big trainspotter, but the night itself was amazing. One of the best club nights ever. The music was incredible, there where so many songs Danny played that I had always wanted to hear him spin but never did, but he came through. I went to NYC with Mike, Foxylady and myself, stopped at a friends house in Stamford to chill, eat dinner and such, then to the city where I partied at ARC for 10.5 hours:D It was so great because there where so many Boston heads there as well as many friends from GN at the end of the night, nothing better then to have been able to close it out with so many close friends of mine! Wish more of you had come down. All in all I would give the night a 10 out of 10:D

NO! Don't gambling on a weekend...everyone knows that! The tables are so annoying and expensive, the pit bosses are too strict, and the waitstaff doesn't put out. Come to Providence for Ultra & Therapy...Groovewhores and New Era in da house(s)! (And I heard that Providence girls are like wicked easy and junk).