Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Jets Fan aka Saleen.

stogiey2k2

I have a buddy of mine here at work whose also a Jets fan jersey boy he was telling me for the new Stadium there going to build, that freakin season ticket holders that wish to keep there seats, have to pay upfront an additional $1000+ the regular season ticket costs which is around $2500.00 that's some crazy shit!!!:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

it's bs, the new place isn't set to go online till like 2008, and if you ask me it will never happen, but even at those prices, it will be filled, but the nj fans will abandon the team ....

Originally posted by saleen351

it's bs, the new place isn't set to go online till like 2008, and if you ask me it will never happen, but even at those prices, it will be filled, but the nj fans will abandon the team ....

whoa 2008 is a while from now, yeah my buddy was telling me the jets season tix waiting list is 11 years and giants 17 that's some seriously crazy shit!!! i am not dolphin fan but shit they don't even have a waiting list :D for season tix......

I don't know about the abandoning the team though you guys just had a solid free agency and picked up some good players....

Originally posted by skywalker01

the jets will suck a big fat dick again this year...was anyone here alive when they got their only SB victory??

They won't be no Super Bowl team this year but they did add some nice players to there Defense and they got rid of two players who just were cutting it anymore like Marvin Jones.....but Redskins now they freakin STACKED up on free agency damn that Joe Gibbs :D

Guest saleen351

the waiting lists are actually in the 20 year range for both teams.. of course it changes year by year, but i've known people to get them in a few years, and others are still waiting...

the jets will take the east this year.. CP to SM is the gonna be like montana to rice.. they are that good.. put it this way, i'm gonna trade the farm to get CP and SM on my fantasy teams..

Originally posted by saleen351

the waiting lists are actually in the 20 year range for both teams.. of course it changes year by year, but i've known people to get them in a few years, and others are still waiting...

the jets will take the east this year.. CP to SM is the gonna be like montana to rice.. they are that good.. put it this way, i'm gonna trade the farm to get CP and SM on my fantasy teams..

Your QB is really good and him and SM are both young so they'll be interesting to watch this year, sorry for my ignorance on this Saleen but which Football combo do you mean by "farm"? :confused: