TUNE IN : Peter Jennings Dance clubs and ecstacy

Bling

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sotuchick

I make these comments because I have freedom of speech, yes, thanks to this country.

People have died to give you that right. Their bloods are on your hands and mine.

Keep that in mind!!!

You lack knowledge in American History.

Keep that in mind as well.

Originally posted by obby

This practice was stopped in 1986 when animal studies showed that ecstasy caused brain damage.

:D

That is what the scientist for the united states govt said. He later issued a recantment letter to the board of medicine in 2003 by saying he made an error by injecting the monkey with METHAMPHETAMINES not MDMA. There was a labeling error!

:rolleyes:

Its all a PROPAGANDA!

Originally posted by sotuchick

OBBY DON'T START WITH YOUR LITTLE LECTURE...

PLEASE MASTER INSTRUCT ME PRIVATELY DURING OUR LUNCH HOUR.

YES, YES, I AM SOOOO ILLITERATE!!!

I NEED YOUR KNOWLEDGE

(I TOLD YOU I AM IN A GOOD MOOD OTHERWISE I'D SEND TO JERK OFF BIATCH)

FUNNY HOW WHEN CALLED TO TASK, THE PERSON DROPPING DRIVE BY BOMBS ON MESSAGE BOARDS NOW DOES NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ANY LONGER????

HMMMMM?

IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION AND WANT TO SHARE IT,,,,,,,YOU MUST REALIZE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY IS A 2 WAY STREET. YOU HAVE AN OPINION AND I HAVE MINE.

WITH THAT SAID,,,,,,,I BACK UP MY OPINION W/ MY VOTE. I DON'T LIKE TO WASTE MY BREATH OR TIME EXPRESSING MYSELF ON THIS ISSUE. AMERICA DID NOT BECOME THE WORLD POWER IT IS BY LUCK OR CHANCE. IT EARNED IT W/ BLOOD AND SACRIFICE.

-NO COUNTRY HAS ACQUIRED MORE POWER AND ABUSED IT LESS THAN THE U.S.

-NO COUNTRY GIVES MORE BACK TO THE WORLD IN THE FORM OF AIDE THAN THE U.S.A.(ECONOMIC AIDE AND FOOD)

-NO COUNTRY HAS CONSISTENTLY STOOD UP FOR OTHER NATIONS AND DEFENDED THEIR RIGHT FOR FREEDOM THAN THE U.S.A.

I COULD GO ON,,,,BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY EITHER DON'T KNOW THIS OR DON'T CARE TO LEARN AMERICAS HISTORY.

I DON'T SEE PEOPLE FALLING OUT OF THE WHEEL WELLS OF AIRLINERS TO THEIR DEATH IN THEIR QUEST TO REACH ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAN THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE, AKA-> AMERICA!

I DON'T SEE IMMIGRANTS BRAVING THE OPEN SEAS IN INNER TUBES OR CHUNKS OF FOAM IN HOPES TO FLOAT TO IRAQ OR FRANCE.........PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD RISK THEIR LIVES IN THE HOPE TO REACHING AMERICA...WHETHER IT'S IN A CONTAINER ON A SHIP OR AN INNER TUBE.

LEARN IT, LIVE IT, LOVE IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OR JUST FUHK'N LEAVE IT!

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. GET IT? WE ARE AT WAR! PEOPLE DIE IN WARS. OUR CAUSE IS JUST! DON'T LIKE IT, MOVE TO FRANCE

YOUR IGNORANCE IS CURABLE..............READ! TAKE A HISTORY COURSE..BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP WASTING OUR TIME W/ YOUR TOOTHLESS ARGUMENTS.........

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T YOU DARE SHIT ON MY COUNTRY!

NOW I WILL LEAVE IT ALONE.

Your witnessing my love right now.

I am debating your comments aren't I

You don't have to serve to support you Country but you must respect it for what we have become.

Like I said.

Read more on American History and try and fins out more about my background as well. You'll see that I had a brother who fought proudly in the first Gulf War and a Father who served his Country in Vietnam (2 tours).

Beyyyootch

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

ur going to nerve correct...im gonna tell u a story that happened to an aquaintance of mines...its not a proper story to put on a message board!!!!!!!!

you were right, not a proper story for the message board.... nice to properly meet you and your lady....