Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Review!!!

Cant wait to get up?!?! in 3 hrs to go to work...F IT.....screw sleep...its overrated anyway! make that 2 hrs & 58 mins.

Time and time again.....always treated awesome @ Deko.

Thank you jarmenio....bartenders...Willy, Lynn, Karen, Marco!!! Told u before and I'll tell u again......no BLACKHAUS!!! At least cut me off after 15 dammit!!!!

Appreciate u taking care of me and my friends. Hapy birthday Tina, you crazy biotche....double down on 11 this weekend!!

Great time, good music, great place.

Great to see a lot of heads that I have not seen in a while.....

notallthere-psycho-rat-bastard, jerry, victor"I look kindda irish-not!!" soto :), carlos "I have no clue what's in store for me this weekend-but its my birthday" realm, carguy356chevy, etc etc etc..the list goes on. Its been a while, and its always a pleasure.

I'm sure I saw more peeps but who the fock recalls at this point.

To the hot chic at the end of the night......I'll keep it kosher and stop here.......see u this Sat......be there......enough said.

One more weekend before "pre-Vegas hybernation".

Bring on Sat.

Thanks DEKO.,......:)....and thank you to ALL @ DEKO that always make it a fun place!!

VEGGGGAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ciao.

PS: I would like to apologize in advance to the WEEKEND for the mother F'EN ass-kicking that I'm going to administer to it.

Time to unlock some old SF ways. Hope my wingpeeps get their sleep....your going to need it........this is not going to be a BINGO NIGHT weekend weak asses!!! Unleash the hounds.

VEGGGGAAAASSSSSSS

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Cant wait to get up?!?! in 3 hrs to go to work...F IT.....screw sleep...its overrated anyway! make that 2 hrs & 58 mins.

Thank you jarmenio....bartenders...Willy, Lynn, Karen, Marco!!! Told u before and I'll tell u again......no BLACKHAUS!!! At least cut me off after 15 dammit!!!!

Appreciate u taking care of me and my friends. Hapy birthday Tina, you crazy biotche....double down on 11 this weekend!!

notallthere-psycho-rat-bastard, jerry, victor"I look kindda irish-not!!" soto :), carlos "I have no clue what's in store for me this weekend-but its my birthday" realm, carguy356chevy, etc etc etc..the list goes on. Its been a while, and its always a pleasure.

To the hot chic at the end of the night......I'll keep it kosher and stop here.......see u this Sat......be there......enough said.

Bring on Sat.

Thanks DEKO.,......:)....and thank you to ALL @ DEKO that always make it a fun place!!

VEGGGGAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ciao.

I just got to work now(7:05am) and someone please shoot me!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Bring on Sat.

VEGGGGAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ciao.

LOL! Good seeing you too homeboy. Hope to see you more often.

Also good seeing Roger Sanchez come through and chill for the rest of the evening.

Joe good to see you out. Was it a blue moon out :)

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

LOL! Good seeing you too homeboy. Hope to see you more often.

Also good seeing Roger Sanchez come through and chill for the rest of the evening.

Joe good to see you out. Was it a blue moon out :)

Victor Soto

No idea, I think I was barking at the moon!

Nice to see

Carguy,3rdflfactorial, Andy77, notallthere, asuave, jarmenio, polacogrande, axel-a-promos (making his first appearance at Deko!!!!), and anyone else that I cant remember at the moment.

No Thank You to Vic and his boyfriend Jerry for coming downstairs to say hello to their boy...ME. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL