Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I would not want to be...

in John Kerry's office this morning.

The important Jobs report just came out this morning and it shows that U.S. employers added 308,000 workers to their payrolls in march, which was almost three times the forcast and the biggest gaing in about 4 years.

This will definitely be a huge boost for President Bush especially with all of the criticism he has been getting from Kerry about the loss of 1.8 million jobs under the Bush administration.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/04/02/news/economy/jobs/index.htm?cnn=yes

...i still dont know how he just popped the fuck out of nowhere...this was such a muddled race up until a few months ago...now the democrats have rallied around him as if he were the chosen one for years...lol...good to see them find solidarity in time for the elections...seems like we're headed into yet another election where you chose the candidate you dislike the least...america's theme in politics for the last 50 years....

Originally posted by phatman

...i still dont know how he just popped the fuck out of nowhere...this was such a muddled race up until a few months ago...now the democrats have rallied around him as if he were the chosen one for years...lol...good to see them find solidarity in time for the elections...seems like we're headed into yet another election where you chose the candidate you dislike the least...america's theme in politics for the last 50 years....

its sad...lesser of the two evils

maybe ill vote for ralph nader..lol

Originally posted by smokesum

maybe ill vote for ralph nader..lol

I will ;)

im a registered independant, and he's the only one running that is not with the status quo. I read a book about Nader, and it's fascinating all the work he's done fighting big corporations.

And as far as adding a slew of new jobs, that's only one month. Unemployment figures have still risen while Bush has been prez.

GO NADER :cool: