Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**The 'whats your move?' weekend thread**

stymie

Tonight - Wanted to go to Avalon, but nobody will go with me. :mad: Probably end up at Rise. Whatever, fuck it.

Saturday night - Wanted to go to Plush but Tupac and his homies will probably find me and gun me down... thats even if security lets me in. Probably end up at that ripper in Brighton. Keg stands, fuck it.

Sunday - Plugging someones couch all day.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight - Probably go to the meadowlands, put some cash on the ponies, wanted to last night, but ended up at Terry Mullan.

Saturday - Working at the office, got about 8 hours to do, then off to see DB Rewind it NASA style

Sunday - Simulcasting! $750,000 Santa Anita Derbey, probably go to Aqueduct, maybe Arc at night

Tonight.... Watching QVC, hoping to purchase some cookware from Roco DiSpirto, then watch the Sopranos on HBO2 @ 10pm.. Masterbate like a mofo to glamour mags and shoot loads in my Ralph Lauren ankle socks..

Saturday.... Cruise down to Hull, check out the waves to see if the waves are up from thie little storm we had... Have some drinks at the Dry Dock and rollerblade on the boardwalk if its nice enough..

Sunday... Going up to NH to go hanggliding w/ some buddies from Austria, maybe some rock climbing at Mt Washington, then hit up Clarks trading post on the way home to barter goods and watch bears ride a bike on a high wire...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Tonight.... Watching QVC, hoping to purchase some cookware from Roco DiSpirto, then watch the Sopranos on HBO2 @ 10pm.. Masterbate like a mofo to glamour mags and shoot loads in my Ralph Lauren ankle socks..

Saturday.... Cruise down to Hull, check out the waves to see if the waves are up from thie little storm we had... Have some drinks at the Dry Dock and rollerblade on the boardwalk if its nice enough..

Sunday... Going up to NH to go hanggliding w/ some buddies from Austria, maybe some rock climbing at Mt Washington, then hit up Clarks trading post on the way home to barter goods and watch bears ride a bike on a high wire...

I am IN for all of those except tonight!

Originally posted by stymie

Yeah its ok. The bathrooms are nice... thats where Kaydup introcuced me to Roland for the first time :laugh:.

The Bathroom @ 711 is where I met groovefire, I was like " Hey its me xlr8ted" while I was taking a shit w/ the door open... This was after I made my exit from the womans room w/ my tampon string hanging out of my skirt... what a fuckin night..