Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space/Saleen/12 of us/tonight

Guest saleen351

Goin as well and og if u read this play some classics for real tonight. Have the feeling tonight he is gonna rip it up at space.

Two songs requesting are

A.T.F.C Presents Onephatdeeva - In And Out Of My Life (Original Vocal Mix)

and Paul Johnson- get get down

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdekan

You coming By Privilege? Tried to get your number from T...?

thanks, I was just making plans for my crew, and letting them decide where to go. At the last min they said space only.. thanks though...

was gonna go to space but i said fuck it if im gonna take a weekend off ill really take the entire weekend off ill be back hardcore next week the next month will be sickkkkk at nerve :) omfg

cant wait for junkiexl on fri and sat at space sander omfg wmc all over again :)

Damn I completely forgot about daily savings time and stuff. Got there around what I thought was 1 in the morning and next time I looked at my phone I thought I was nuts cause it was already 3:30. So lost an hour from the partying and headed home around 4. Music was good while I was there. Seen oscar play better, but definately not complaining as it was still a good set. This was probably just my opinion though cause the rest of the room was going nuts to what he was playing and it was nice to see the place packed for oscar.